EU
PC
z
NL
Rep:
80%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from dynz on the 3rd of December 2016:
Holy fucking shit this is so much better than I anticipated.

People saying stuff like this kills the community whilst the community is now more active on the forums then it has ever been, hehehe.

Also, Sjappi, really, it shows the difference between you and me that you get ever so hurt by the fact he calls you obese and that he points out to you that obesity kills.

Denying the actual increase in blood pressure, increase on things like cardiac arrest and you actually saying that with your 125 kilo's you ' shouldnt walk on the treadmill because it's bad for you knees' shows how insanely ill-sorted your priorities are.

That being said, I don't give a fuck that you're fat. I don't give a fuck that I'm fat. If I'd get mad everytime someone calls me obese or fat over the internet, I'd have offed myself a long time ago.

God do I love this community. And myself for creating this thread. KEEP IT UPPPP
you are so smart dynz !! Im so sorry man... I respect you man....
Downvote
10 months ago
NL
Rep:
80%
Im sorry to all you guys like decks pukis snikks .. you just too smart and too much skill i had no rights to speak to you x xxxxxxx
Downvote
10 months ago
GB
Rep:
85%
Quote from JEYZKAAVIC on the 3rd of December 2016:
Quote from FK1NGOD on the 2nd of December 2016:
If I recall correctly back in the tek9 days nobody would ever get banned unless they cheated or were being racist but that's what happens when our current admin is god knows how old and wears a toy pikachu on his shoulders.

What has his pikachu has to do with anything? And please for gods sake stop acting lile youve been anyone back in the tek9 days. You just came to light when everyone dissapeared and went inactive

Where and how am I acting like I've been anyone in the tek9 days?I just referred to how it was back in the tek9 days. Edit:teammate asked to be nice

Edited once, 3/12/16 - 5:58pm.
Downvote
10 months ago
FR
Rep:
85%
we need more threads like these and the bestest sniper one
Downvote
10 months ago
IL
Rep:
83%
Quote from sjappiii on the 3rd of December 2016:
Im sorry to all you guys like decks pukis snikks .. you just too smart and too much skill i had no rights to speak to you x xxxxxxx
Downvote
10 months ago
IL
Rep:
84%
11 pages thread over this? you gotta wonder whos realy oversensitive.
Downvote
10 months ago
NL
Rep:
85%
Quote from blbb :> on the 4th of December 2016:

is the movie done yet?
Downvote
10 months ago
IL
Rep:
85%
Quote from jnsu-da-k1NG on the 4th of December 2016:
Quote from blbb :> on the 4th of December 2016:

is the movie done yet?
The coffe is ready?
Downvote
10 months ago
NL
Rep:
77%
If I recall correctly back in the tek9 days nobody would ever get banned unless they cheated or were being racist but that's what happens when our current admin is god knows how old and wears a toy pikachu on his shoulders.

What has his pikachu has to do with anything? And please for gods sake stop acting lile youve been anyone back in the tek9 days. You just came to light when everyone dissapeared and went inactive
Shots fired lmfao, this thread is amazing!
Downvote
10 months ago
DE
Rep:
81%
Quote from FK1NGOD on the 3rd of December 2016:

Where and how am I acting like I've been anyone in the tek9 days?I just referred to how it was back in the tek9 days. Edit:teammate asked to be nice

he apparently knows thats good for you then. nice team mater you have there. should listen more often to him.
Downvote
10 months ago
OP
NL
Rep:
83%
seems only fair to bump this
Downvote
8 months ago
US
Rep:
83%
Quote from dynz on the 5th of February 2017:
seems only fair to bump this
Downvote
8 months ago
GB
Rep:
80%
Quote from FrosteR on the 4th of December 2016:

Shots fired lmfao, this thread is amazing!

Decks loves talking the big game - "you're not relevant" ... who the fuck is relevant these days. There are 2 recognized teams and his sorry ass just got kicked from one of them.

And just as a pie in the face I slapped his new team WAPANDA (nothing against any of them) with a wAsd mix.

Excellent bump Dynz
Downvote
8 months ago
vod
NL
Rep:
82%
EU Site Admin
Oh I missed this topic 2 months ago, such a shame...

Follow the rules and you won't get banned, simple. Trashtalk is fine, abuse and racism ain't.

Back in the days you would also get banned for both of these (edom, CB, ESL & TEK9), don't pretend it is something new.

When you talk like a tough guy ingame, suck it up if you receive a ban afterwards and don't whine about it. You should know the consequences by now.
Downvote
8 months ago
DE
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
I think we should start donations to set up a box ring at lan for a couple of ppl to let their online anger out and gentle pet others with gloves on
Downvote
8 months ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG