EU
PC
z
GB
Rep:
88%
Cup went very well, played only 2 matches but i can easily say it was very smooth and ended quickly. ENVIOUS desreved win ! btw.nice khillixur xD masina
Downvote
10 months ago
FI
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
Post Likes: 6
I know Joonas is sitting next to the big chief Jesse telling stories about turpo and horrorstories about sisyphus nades. He was watching us play this tournament with Jesse and told him those are my boys right there. Huge thanks to everyone involved with the cup. Ofc rikkz and markb deserve a shoutout but also the admin crew: exzz, herz, hatton and pussy. Thank you.
Downvote
10 months ago
EPX
BE
Rep:
17%
Post Likes: 2
I think Joonas' family will be proud and happy with everyone who contributed to this cup, players, donators, admins, organizers, everyone. I saw Joonas' brother being emotionally moved in the chat and I think that says it all, this community has shown their best side when it mattered the most.

Proud of everyone.
Downvote
10 months ago
HU
Rep:
86%
omg this anfeli first every map haha :_D
Downvote
10 months ago
DE
Rep:
84%
great job , dudes
Downvote
10 months ago
DE
Rep:
82%
@rikkz Are you going to upload some matches on YouTube? Thx for the answer in advance!
Downvote
10 months ago
BY
Rep:
87%
great joob, gg
Downvote
10 months ago
GB
Rep:
80%
surprised and happy how it all turned out so smoothly although not played this game for awhile or followed the scene was really enjoyable to watch... could of even been wryyyyy 5th as needed but monitor is cracked all down one side :pPpPpPPp

jooooonas would be proud
Downvote
10 months ago
NL
Rep:
84%
EU CGTV Crew
Post Likes: 4
Quote from pajdomann1337 on the 5th of December 2016:
@rikkz Are you going to upload some matches on YouTube? Thx for the answer in advance!

[img]https://puu.sh/sFaPm/fdbafc271c.png[/img]
Downvote
10 months ago
NL
Rep:
87%
Quote from ELWZOY on the 5th of December 2016:
Seems familiar for me
Downvote
10 months ago
DE
Rep:
83%
Quote from kapteeni molo on the 5th of December 2016:
I know Joonas is sitting next to the big chief Jesse telling stories about turpo and horrorstories about sisyphus nades. He was watching us play this tournament with Jesse and told him those are my boys right there. Huge thanks to everyone involved with the cup. Ofc rikkz and markb deserve a shoutout but also the admin crew: exzz, herz, hatton and pussy. Thank you.

from sisyphus with love <3

was talking to him few days before the incident about the good old times and how much fun our matches always were.

rip mate
never forgotten
forever missed
Downvote
10 months ago
FI
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 3
I'm really thankful to the community and the teams that attended for such a well played and smoothly runned cup. Was nice to see so many of the old dogs unite once more!

Special thanks to Rikkz for Streaming!

This is the end really for me in cod2, I see it's the 'perfect' time to end this chapter now.

CU in DM public's though!
Downvote
10 months ago
NL
Rep:
87%
Quote from hpnO-qM- on the 6th of December 2016:
I'm really thankful to the community and the teams that attended for such a well played and smoothly runned cup. Was nice to see so many of the old dogs unite once more!

This is the end really for me in cod2, I see it's the 'perfect' time to end this chapter now.

GL my friend. Stheno FTW
Downvote
10 months ago
FI
Rep:
87%
Quote from Matjeq on the 6th of December 2016:
Quote from hpnO-qM- on the 6th of December 2016:

GL my friend. Stheno FTW

Stheno all the way mate!
Downvote
10 months ago

View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions