Total Votes: 49   Last vote: 6:07pm 28/11/16
Votes are not changeable once submitted
Poll closed: 10 months ago

OP
HR
Rep:
83%
Poll open for 7 days (1.12.2016)

Edited twice, last edited 24/11/16 - 1:15pm.
Downvote
10 months ago
GB
Rep:
87%
why is 3on3 so popular in croatia?
Downvote
10 months ago
OP
HR
Rep:
83%
Quote from domi on the 24th of November 2016:

hmm, good question

its easier to make it happen (lan), becouse from one team, you easily can build 2 teams.
Downvote
10 months ago
GB
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 3
and yet on the last 3on3 lan there were 12 purely croatian teams

12*3 = 36 players

36/5 = 7 possible teams

yet right now we only have 2 croatian teams for a lan that happens in 2 weeks.

is the whole croatian community so divided that they'll only play with certain people? even though i see them mixing 24/7 online?
Downvote
10 months ago
HR
Rep:
87%
Fuck yeah

Here we go again
Downvote
10 months ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 1
But he is so damm right Intrax, so lame.
Downvote
10 months ago
HR
Rep:
87%
Quote from FurbyX/Brian on the 24th of November 2016:
I'm not talking anything about domi or whatever he's talking about, idc about who is playing on lan as long as the lan is played. I'm saying here we go again 'cuz i'm hyped for lan xD Also a 3v3 lan is much cheaper for us then a 5v5 one because we are fucking 3rdies.
Downvote
10 months ago
PL
Rep:
37%
Still I do not understand why ppl playing 1v1;2v2;3v3;4v4 this is total bullshit. Better to play minecraft instead. © streetwalker
Downvote
10 months ago
HR
Rep:
88%

lan was with 16 teams exactly from Bosnia, Hungary, Slovenia and Croatia because Karlovac border with these countries
you just don't get the point about the situation in Croatia and that's all, someone who's isn't near of Karlovac has to spend like 80% his salary to attend this LAN
Downvote
10 months ago
HR
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 2

He's right and it's sad but you've never been on some lan last 3-4 years as I know so why you didn't get into some mix team now and make this lan happen?
Downvote
10 months ago
GB
Rep:
87%
Quote from losa on the 24th of November 2016:

lan was with 16 teams exactly from Bosnia, Hungary, Slovenia and Croatia because Karlovac border with these countries
you just don't get the point about the situation in Croatia and that's all, someone who's isn't near of Karlovac has to spend like 80% his salary to attend this LAN

makes you think though, if this lan doesn't go ahead (and even if it just gets the number of teams required by a slim margin), will croatia get another shot at hosting another tournament without the same familiar teams making it happen if they're let down this time? infinite, us, wonderful5, wild etc

Munich's next, and those teams that wished they'd have gone to this one and are locally based, certainly won't be able to afford to make it there...
Downvote
10 months ago
SI
Rep:
88%

Because its 3x cheaper, better and more random.

For all the lans ppl has to be hyped in order to get decent amount of teams. This year there was TLS3 and community isn't ready for one more good lan, i guess, one good 5v5 lan/year is enough + We (half of cro lan players) were on 3v3 lan 1 month ago and we are clearly not coming to 5v5, because no one wants to go for nothing with some mix team, because 5v5 is different than 3v3, 3v3 is more random and its not the same if there is 3v3 mix team or 5v5 mix team. Its nice to see that you are making effort for organizing and we are grateful for it, but sometimes the dates aren't good. Unfortunately that 3v3 lan took like 3-5 cro teams.

Btw nedmaise won't attend that 3v3, because the date isn't good for us.
Downvote
10 months ago
NL
Rep:
88%
At the moment everyone is just more hyped about the lan in Munich then the 5on5 which is coming in Karlovac. I think it has to do with the announcement. This lan didn't seem promising right from the bat and the one in Munich does (atleast for me).

3on3s are cheaper in every aspect, for teams and for the organisation. Local 3v3's are probably way easier to organise, since they're just meant for local people the entire organisation is not as complicated as the 5on5's with european teams.

You can host several (5on5) lans in 1 year I guess, but just make sure that you will announce it really soon.

This 5on5 lan in Karlovac came kinda outta nowhere. In the beginning 90%mcomplained already about the first date (somewhere in October) and they changed the date to 10/11 December. I have a feeling that if the lan was announced in May there would be more teams and they wouldn't struggle to get teams.
Downvote
10 months ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Quote from losa on the 24th of November 2016:

He's right and it's sad but you've never been on some lan last 3-4 years as I know so why you didn't get into some mix team now and make this lan happen?
Because I was inactive cause of a car accident, so didnt had the chance to form or join a team and no, im not gonna spend 500 euros for a mixteam, thats simply bs. TLS3 the same, i got called on the day the LAN was starting, like I can fix something then and come to play.

For now I rather keep my money in my pocket for Munich.
Downvote
10 months ago
CZ
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 2
I think that people put too much faith in the Munich lan. It will be a lot more expensive for many teams to attend and if you look at the recent events, despite the recent slow-down, most players attending them were from the southern region. Almost none of those people will come to Munich, be aware of that. Just saying, Munich will not be an easy sell as most seem to think for some reason, on the very contrary..
Downvote
10 months ago

View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
930 Votes