83%
EU Site Admin
Can't wait for my first cooked nade rage
Downvote
1.1 years ago
DE
Rep:
88%
Nice for you cod4 guys, i guess it will bring a lot of new players looking for competition
Downvote
1.1 years ago
SE
Rep:
83%
Post Likes: 1
W/e will look the same after i put everything to low to run it.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
SK
Rep:
79%
Quote from gObl90 on the 27th of October 2016:
Nice for you cod4 guys, i guess it will bring a lot of new players looking for competition

I doubt it will bring a lot of new players because to get the remastered cod you need to buy infinity warfare under legacy version that cost around $79. There is still not confirmed mod tools. There is written that it will have dedicated servers but you still don't know if you can buy and modify them (if mod tool somehow will be released)

But soon we will see if it was worth to buy it.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
DE
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Quote from sUNSPINX on the 27th of October 2016:

I doubt it will bring a lot of new players because to get the remastered cod you need to buy infinity warfare under legacy version that cost around $79. There is still not confirmed mod tools. There is written that it will have dedicated servers but you still don't know if you can buy and modify them (if mod tool somehow will be released)
1.) Legacy Edition is 50-55€
2.) Not everybody is poor and can easily afford the new CoD
3.) Even without mod we might stand a chance if they included some sort of settings to ban certain overpowered guns/perks
Downvote
1.1 years ago
SK
Rep:
79%
Quote from GoTTiii on the 27th of October 2016:
Quote from sUNSPINX on the 27th of October 2016:

1.) Legacy Edition is 50-55€
2.) Not everybody is poor and can easily afford the new CoD
3.) Even without mod we might stand a chance if they included some sort of settings to ban certain overpowered guns/perks

Ofc it's not that expensive but my point is that you can't buy it separately. I simply doubt that it will have that strong and huge community as it had long time ago. But I really hope that it will get popular and somehow after some time they will sell it separately.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
NL
Rep:
77%
People complain about possibly no r_drawdecals 0 but the maps look way clearer than the original. Compare market on Citystreets to the original and you will see there is a lot less shit lying around and the visibility is better.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
DE
Rep:
84%
no dedected servers shit?!
Downvote
1.1 years ago
NL
Rep:
77%
Quote from select on the 27th of October 2016:
no dedected servers shit?!
They confirmed dedicated servers on their website, so we will see.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
NL
Rep:
83%
Dedicated servers and dedicated servers that can be hosted by third party hosters and can actually be modified are a world of difference tho.

In order for this to work this community either needs to:
- Hope that they actually listen and release modtools/managable dedis/some kind of promod or competitive mod
- Adjust your own expectations and demands and actually work with what you are given. This is the closest to the 'good old days' you're gonna get.

CoD is never gonna be a big game anymore unless the developers/game studio behind it decides it will be.

Still sincerely hope this takes off tho, would be great to watch games again
Downvote
1.1 years ago
IL
Rep:
71%
Quote from dynz on the 28th of October 2016:
Dedicated servers and dedicated servers that can be hosted by third party hosters and can actually be modified are a world of difference tho.

In order for this to work this community either needs to:
- Hope that they actually listen and release modtools/managable dedis/some kind of promod or competitive mod
- Adjust your own expectations and demands and actually work with what you are given. This is the closest to the 'good old days' you're gonna get.

CoD is never gonna be a big game anymore unless the developers/game studio behind it decides it will be.

Still sincerely hope this takes off tho, would be great to watch games again

Exactly. People must stop trying to change every COD to be exactly like COD4 ProMod.
It's not gonna happen, and a little part of me doesn't even want it to happen. We play this game for like 9 years with the same rules same game same everything, don't you guys want a little change? The new AKu looks 10 times better than stock cod4 aku and maybe even better than ProMod AKu, and if we'll be a little more open minded we might actually like some other changes aswell. Either give chance to a bit different CoD4, or don't give it a chance at all.
Downvote
1.1 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
1199 Votes