EU
PC
OP
FI
Rep:
77%
Hello y am retired famous movemaker & professional e-gamer Senõr Barbata!! U all want pick me for il capitano of Finland team becuase my experience of hierarchy in Finish mafia and ties wiht Fidel Castro in Cuba. Allso y habe heart of Hakkapeliitta which y transfer to our play and in my control the Finish team will habe spirit of the Winter War where comunists and capitalists unite after Finnish Civil War and 126,875–167,976 Russians went dead or missing compare to only 25,904 from Finland by use of 'Motti' tactics (we use these in cod4).

Evry1 else here are so shy...
http://s.quickmeme.com/img/80/80e30e98a8cfdc2ddf7d517b2afe8d5ba318519b92cc393d13859a61218f9e52.jpg

Here in Finland we habe many good sniper:
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
- Simo Häyhä (reported as having killed 505 men, the highest recorded number of confirmed sniper kills in any major war!!!)
- rUplan
- Pyotr Grigory

Finish food cultuer:
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
- Pasi Viheraho Finish home cook of the year 2008 (meal hint)

- Gordon Ram say on traditional Finish food

Finland is home of Santa Claus!! His workshop are at Korvatunturi.
www.santagreeting.net/images/stories/sininenpukkireess.jpg

Finish Way of Drinkign
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Finish humor
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Boy with a Crow by Akseli Gallen-Kallela
https://uploads3.wikiart.org/images/akseli-gallen-kallela/boy-with-a-crow-1884.jpg

Finish politicss:
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
- Prime minister say things he should not of xd

- Prime minister Stubb and butterfly

Rally English
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Most Finish videogame ever [TRAILER]
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Edited 16 times, last edited 24/10/16 - 2:34pm.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
HR
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 1
Sometimes lose,always win ( c ) Toomas Peterson
Downvote
1.1 years ago
FI
Rep:
77%
OH WAT! SENOR BARBATA IS ALIVE?! ARE YOU BACK FROM THE TRIP TO LAPLAND, YOU SAVAGE MUST HAVE KILLED MANY HUPI_UKKO AND BEARS!

well there's only one thing left to do! LETS UNITE OUR POWER ONCE AGAIN FOR ENDLESS VICTORY MARCH! P.S I must tell you I have tried some new stuff at cod4 pcws :))

(I apply to this)

Edited once, 20/10/16 - 10:08pm.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
OP
FI
Rep:
77%
Quote from semper- on the 20th of October 2016:
Sometimes lose,always win ( c ) Toomas Peterson
he not Finish..
Downvote
1.1 years ago
UA
Rep:
85%
bigast trall avar!
Downvote
1.1 years ago
FI
Rep:
82%
EU PC Moderator
EU PC CoD4 Admin
Can play as backup if needed
Downvote
1.1 years ago
NL
Rep:
80%
barbaataaa brodaa from anota modaaaa!
Downvote
1.1 years ago
FI
Rep:
75%
Post Likes: 1
I apply as a rifler whos tapping rivals the one and only ScreaM. I have the keenest virgin nades and the patience of a constipated Bear Grylls in the Finnish wilderness. I have fought alongside Senõr Barbata to keep ruskis out of top 200 in the CG ladders for the past 69 years. Salaisuuden Kantaja is the highest honor that the Finnish president Sauli Niinistö can give to a citizen. (right after san1c keepar)

My specialities include clapping reindeer herding rats that they switch games faster than Gamsu, hitting every smokespray on Crossfire, polak hipmovements dodging even Steavys and qulimaxuzs best shots. Every SMG player fears my infallible hipspread with the one and only big, golden 'edshot machine. But most of all, my most feared weapon of choice... MP44! Even 2009 Fnatic on Strike and 2011 ANEXIS on Backlot would fall as my PraY faster than Najin in every playoff game since the days of Maknoon.

I will defend the honor of Winland in a battle to the death on Killhouse 1vs1. I am also a famous moviemaker making nametags for lennzy and Barbata.

For inquiries please call,
+777 MY-DICK 6969

Yours truly,
Nappivaras (Nappitsu, Nappicosmo, Nappirosmo)

http://i.imgur.com/fTjoC32.png
Downvote
1.1 years ago
SE
Rep:
86%
Quote from Nappitsu on the 21st of October 2016:
I apply as a rifler whos tapping rivals the one and only ScreaM. I have the keenest virgin nades and the patience of a constipated Bear Grylls in the Finnish wilderness. I have fought alongside Senõr Barbata to keep ruskis out of top 200 in the CG ladders for the past 69 years. Salaisuuden Kantaja is the highest honor that the Finnish president Sauli Niinistö can give to a citizen. (right after san1c keepar)

My specialities include clapping reindeer herding rats that they switch games faster than Gamsu, hitting every smokespray on Crossfire, polak hipmovements dodging even Steavys and qulimaxuzs best shots. Every SMG player fears my infallible hipspread with the one and only big, golden 'edshot machine. But most of all, my most feared weapon of choice... MP44! Even 2009 Fnatic on Strike and 2011 ANEXIS on Backlot would fall as my PraY faster than Najin in every playoff game since the days of Maknoon.

I will defend the honor of Winland in a battle to the death on Killhouse 1vs1. I am also a famous moviemaker making nametags for lennzy and Barbata.

For inquiries please call,
+777 MY-DICK 6969

Yours truly,
Nappivaras (Nappitsu, Nappicosmo, Nappirosmo)

http://i.imgur.com/fTjoC32.png

i approve this message
Downvote
1.1 years ago
GB
Rep:
84%
EU News Writer
Are you 11? I feel like I laughed at this typing when I was that age. Then my balls dropped
Downvote
1.1 years ago
NL
Rep:
85%
EU PC CoD4 Admin
Hahaha @Nappitsu
Downvote
1.1 years ago
OP
FI
Rep:
77%
Quote from Levy on the 21st of October 2016:
Are you 11? I feel like I laughed at this typing when I was that age. Then my balls dropped
u are sure those dropped? xd not evry1 is native eng speaker broo take chill pill and buy underware thet not be so tight
Downvote
1.1 years ago
FI
Rep:
69%
Every team needs a bottom. Im in.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
OP
FI
Rep:
77%
Quote from muttonen on the 21st of October 2016:
Every team needs a bottom. Im in.
botom fregger spot alrdy occupy by me sory xd
but u cun be 2th lowest ok??

Edited once, 21/10/16 - 11:47am.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
FI
Rep:
72%
I can play shotgun. Will promise to miss atleast 90% of the games.

Also my achievements so you know I'm the perfect fit.

3/9/13 Created a public thread that received 1,000 Views
21/8/13 Lurker Extraordinaire
29/7/13 Restraining Order
17/7/13 Profile viewed by 100 different users

Edited once, 21/10/16 - 2:09pm.
Downvote
1.1 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?