EU
PC
z
IL
Rep:
85%
I honestly think that if we will have a bigger prize pool it will motivate more and more teams to join the ladder. Teams who did not play this season will play if we will have 1500Euros prize pool. I believe most teams in season 1-2 had a player who paid for the whole team.
10Euros per player is nothing. If we will have that entry fee my predictions are : more than 30 teams next season. 30x50 = 1500 Euros.
Downvote
1 year ago
NL
Rep:
83%
Quote from darl1Ng on the 19th of October 2016:
I honestly think that if we will have a bigger prize pool it will motivate more and more teams to join the ladder. Teams who did not play this season will play if we will have 1500Euros prize pool. I believe most teams in season 1-2 had a player who paid for the whole team.
10Euros per player is nothing. If we will have that entry fee my predictions are : more than 30 teams next season. 30x50 = 1500 Euros.

You still havent realised that the people that play this game nowadays are not in it for the prize money but just want to play the game? Changing the prizepot might secure you 2/3 teams with oldschool players. What would the benefit be over losing the other 10/15 "filler" teams that would otherwise sign up.
Downvote
1 year ago
IL
Rep:
85%
We can make a thread for it and check . If the entry fee will be 50 Euros and all the money will go to the prize pool . Winners will play.
Downvote
1 year ago
IL
Rep:
85%
Who ever will agree to pay 50 Euros may post here.
And so is who disagree
Downvote
1 year ago
NL
Rep:
83%
I suggest making a new thread and including a poll then. CG actually made that pretty easy.
Downvote
1 year ago
FR
Rep:
87%
Quote from darl1Ng on the 19th of October 2016:
more than 30 teams yeah ofc :))))
Downvote
1 year ago
SE
Rep:
81%
Post Likes: 1
Who would want to give 5kings 50€ instead of 15€ /25€ . A change in prize money won't mean anything except more pocket money for 5kings and less teams wanting to play due to it costing too much. People don't play cod4 for the money, if you want money you work or try a different game where more money is involved.
Downvote
1 year ago
OP
DE
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Ladder is set up, feel free to pay and join. And donate! All information noted in the ladder description and in the main forum post.
Downvote
1 year ago
BE
Rep:
83%
Game Administrator
lets make it €350 entrance. It's the same price as a LAN so people might start taking this game serious again. As no one wants to pay for travel, let's do it online.
Downvote
1 year ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Quote from Noun on the 20th of October 2016:
Who would want to give 5kings 50€ instead of 15€ /25€ . A change in prize money won't mean anything except more pocket money for 5kings and less teams wanting to play due to it costing too much. People don't play cod4 for the money, if you want money you work or try a different game where more money is involved.

So your logic is , if you cant win any money here , you will be able to win it on another game , NOTTTT

Instead of trying to improve , every1 just has the lame ass excuse that the game is dead and just moves on to CSGO or LoL to be another noob there
Downvote
1 year ago
NL
Rep:
80%
No comment, spending 350 euros online is just r3t4rd3d cus ez snacks for cheaters
Downvote
1 year ago
IL
Rep:
85%
How long are you playing this game?
Downvote
1 year ago
FR
Rep:
87%
what's the point to have 50euros entrance instead of 10euros ?
-You play the same teams everytime
-More money means more "serious" teams but less teams

gl getting 4 teams
Downvote
1 year ago
NL
Rep:
83%
4 teams but super serious teams lolol xd xd or 20 teams and u can actually play the game.

Problem still is the skillgap which keeps other teams from paying because '5kings will win anyway'.

Which is true but if you dont want to put in the time to get better to beat said players, why do you then care enough about your precious 10 quid per person and would you choose 'not to play'.

Flawed logic used by players that have played this game for years, still suck at it and refuse to improve but instead whine and want to play serious games but think 10 quid is too much because they realize they still have zero chance at achieving something at this game, even at the current state of the game.

tl;dr -> you're all noobs
Downvote
1 year ago
SE
Rep:
81%
Quote from scrzzz on the 20th of October 2016:

So your logic is , if you cant win any money here , you will be able to win it on another game , NOTTTT

Instead of trying to improve , every1 just has the lame ass excuse that the game is dead and just moves on to CSGO or LoL to be another noob there

No what I mean is people won't play this game for the money since there's no chance of them actually earning a living off it. There will never be enough money in cod4 anymore for it to be worth it for people.
Downvote
1 year ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG