EU
PC
AU
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 6
I just can't believe the amount of heat coming towards asterix's way from the PC community

You guys have had it so well compared to the playstation/xbox side of things in terms of entry fee's.

Last season alone we had a 50$ per player entry fee for CGP (CGi) meaning (6 people on average a team = $300) and you guys are complaining of an increase in $150 (even when your prize pool's were larger due to the input from cybergamer. You have had it good for that many years and a change that should have been made many year's ago to help manage the site better, you kick up a stink.

I can't wait for the direction this site is heading, good things will come from this.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
67%
So let me get this straigh, CGA, the only entry fee is needing premium?
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
70%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from ThePendant on the 10th of October 2016:
Yes
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
67%
Quote from Toneskies on the 10th of October 2016:
Quote from ThePendant on the 10th of October 2016:
Yes

tyvm
Downvote
1.1 years ago
NZ
Rep:
75%
cyber gamer makes enough ad revenue they are just being greedy from what I can see. talk to the community before making changes because orgs are being crushed by this move.
thats why everyones having a cry from what I can see

thats my input

everyone who says you can afford esea so u can afford this has no idea that some people dont buy esea and cg premium is more than esea

Edited once, 11/10/16 - 12:41am.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
24%
Post Likes: 3
Quote from haterr on the 10th of October 2016:
Are there any other webdites similar to this that wont be ripping us off?

You pay $10 a month now, just to unlock your PS4s internet connection, and you think its this site who is ripping you off. You have to pay an extra $4 over three months compared to your last entry fee of $25?

I hear this site is great value for people like your self http://doesntpay.com/

People like you have have no clue as to what you are actually upset about, but you figure you will jump up and down any way.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
72%
Post Likes: 2
SPOILER: Click to view

Pretty ignorant imo. Firstly you don't know financially what CG earns from ad revenue nor from the sounds of your statements, I doubt you even understand the process of how it works and functions.. You also refused to acknowledge an important factor that most people use ADBlock to block such ads and therefore losing ad revenue.

You're 16 years old kid, you think you know how the world works, but you truly don't, let the adults who know what's going on talk here. I would love to hear your statements if they contained factual data or research and not some ignorant rant on how you understand business economics at the age of 16.

If people don't want to pay for ESEA, that's their choice. CG is also a choice, so that's also theirs to make. I can understand some people are poor as fuck, but ironically some of these "poor" people have inventories that can pay for their teams fees entirety.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
76%
Quote from LSF- on the 11th of October 2016:
cyber gamer makes enough ad revenue they are just being greedy from what I can see. talk to the community before making changes because orgs are being crushed by this move.
thats why everyones having a cry from what I can see

thats my input

everyone who says you can afford esea so u can afford this has no idea that some people dont buy esea and cg premium is more than esea

I cannot believe what this kid is saying? he hasnt even worked at fucking burger king, yet he is talking about figures? stfu you probably live on credit and dont even fucking know it
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
77%
Quote from Meinser on the 11th of October 2016:

If people don't want to pay for ESEA, that's their choice. CG is also a choice, so that's also theirs to make. I can understand some people are poor as fuck, but ironically some of these "poor" people have inventories that can pay for their teams fees entirety.
true af
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
74%
Post Likes: 1
@CG

Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
74%
Quote from JNR on the 9th of October 2016:
Quote from lukee. on the 9th of October 2016:
jesus onyx immature coming out of your mouth never thought i'd see the day xD
hows that chick from South Africa going dude bahahaha.

SPOILER: Click to view

hahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha that's savage
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
77%
honestly cant believe some people having a cry over $40 for 3 months like fuck you spend that much on a good dinner yet this is 3 fucking months. do people have $5 to their name or something like holy shit man up and accept it
Downvote
1.1 years ago
Saz
AU
Rep:
75%
Quote from Jonoo on the 13th of October 2016:
do people have $5 to their name or something

@frasbr
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
76%
Quote from Jonoo on the 13th of October 2016:
honestly cant believe some people having a cry over $40 for 3 months like fuck you spend that much on a good dinner yet this is 3 fucking months. do people have $5 to their name or something like holy shit man up and accept it

I currently have $1.80 in my bank account, wish i had $5
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
81%
Quote from Adrestia on the 11th of October 2016:
I hear this site is great value for people like your self http://doesntpay.com/
is that about doesplay? xD
Downvote
1.1 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament: