EU
PC
z
OP
US
Rep:
23%
Hello everyone I have recently just got into Call of Duty 2. I have 3 years of experience in Promod ( don't know how much that will bring over). I'm up for any Role you want me to take on. My skill is pretty mediocre but I only hope to get better with more practice.
Downvote
1 year ago
FR
Rep:
87%
This website doesn't support cod2 in the US, only Europe.
I don't think there is any league supporting cod2 in the US, better find a way to get in contact with the actual US cod2 players eventhough the community there should be very small & not competitive at all.
Goodluck.

edit : http://na.cybergamer.com/profile/105024/dirty_german/ only US guy i know
you might try to contact him, but not necessarily through cg since he didn't show up since may

Edited once, 21/9/16 - 3:04am.
Downvote
1 year ago
NL
Rep:
87%
Downvote
1 year ago
OP
US
Rep:
23%
I thought I could play on the ladders? I don't necessarily have to play with only US players.
Downvote
1 year ago
BE
Rep:
86%
EU Site Admin
I remember that some US players contacted me on reddit and i told them that all cod2 players are welcome on our CG ladders but that they would have to play on .eu servers.

You cant expect .eu players to play on a server from the US, if you can gather enough COD2 players from the US, we can create a new ladder.

Goodluck in ur teamsearch.
Downvote
1 year ago
OP
US
Rep:
23%
Nah i'm perfectly fine playing on EU servers. I do it anyways since US servers are hard to come by anyway.
Downvote
1 year ago
FR
Rep:
87%
so what's your ping on german servers ? lol
Downvote
1 year ago
OP
US
Rep:
23%