Rep:
85%
Quote from keso on the 14th of September 2016:
Quote from GoTTiii on the 14th of September 2016:
Quote from darl1Ng on the 14th of September 2016:
Israel will participate
Only EU teams sorry.

THIS!

This is retarded as fuck, one of the most active countries would patricipate and you say ''EU teams sorry'' + Keso saying ''THIS!'' because he got owned by them hahaha fucking hell.. still not banned hahaha man... oh wait it was the ping sorryyyy........
Downvote
1.6 years ago
CZ
Rep:
81%
qozmyox nice idea, but u wont play bcs "eu teams"
Downvote
1.6 years ago
DE
Rep:
84%
I dont think nations cup will be possible again, look at the p2p activity, its horrific. And the last nations cup was already pretty hard, especially the playoff matches had a lot of wildcards and delay. I know everyone will claim that his country can get 5-7 active players but it wont happen and 30,40% of the matches will result in noshows or take ages to happen.
Downvote
1.6 years ago
IL
Rep:
84%
Quote from jnsu-da-k1NG on the 14th of September 2016:
This is retarded as fuck, one of the most active countries would patricipate and you say ''EU teams sorry'' + Keso saying ''THIS!'' because he got owned by them hahaha fucking hell.. still not banned hahaha man... oh wait it was the ping sorryyyy........
hes just a bit scared mate xD
Downvote
1.6 years ago
CZ
Rep:
84%
Quote from blbb :> on the 14th of September 2016:
Quote from jnsu-da-k1NG on the 14th of September 2016:
hes just a bit scared mate xD

ye "little bit" scared
Downvote
1.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
80%
@scrzzzz , riqzor + mij = onverslaanbaar +5 mixers ofzo yolo
Downvote
1.6 years ago
IL
Rep:
85%
Keso and GoTTiii you better take your words back . I think you messed up with the wrong guy. I will not let this happen . GoTTiii there are people above you in staff. I will contact the right people above you to actually tell them what you are doing here and how you show your racism towards Israeli people.
Downvote
1.6 years ago
IL
Rep:
84%
Quote from GoTTiii on the 14th of September 2016:
Only EU teams sorry.
if you realy mean it it means:
1.other non-eu countries cant too (iran,USA,etc.)
2.you are losing alot of players in a dying game,which is probably not smart by you as an admin.
3.its just a way of showing your hate towards gil\racism towards israelis.

if you dont mean it,which you probably dont than its fine.
but you can never know judging by the previous nations cup...
Downvote
1.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
85%
EU PC CoD4 Admin
EU PC B44 Admin
Quote from scrzzz on the 14th of September 2016:
Netherlands won last, Netherlands has no players anymore :D::D:D

1v5 easy for me
Downvote
1.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
84%
EU News Writer
Post Likes: 1
Are you all trolling? It's CG EU :L Its an EU site, and anyway you have to limit regions,otherwise you play vs people on like 100-150 ping.
Downvote
1.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
84%
Quote from sjappiii on the 14th of September 2016:
@scrzzzz , riqzor + mij = onverslaanbaar +5 mixers ofzo yolo

dltr stoned
sjappi drunk
=
best team
Downvote
1.6 years ago
OP
IR
Rep:
78%
Quote from Levy on the 14th of September 2016:
Are you all trolling? It's CG EU :L Its an EU site, and anyway you have to limit regions,otherwise you play vs people on like 100-150 ping.
UK is not in EU anymore tho ? ( I know it doesn't make sense but that's how you are pointing in this discussion)
basically you cant ban some nations because they only have a bit higher ping than you,beside of that, they(Israel or Iran) are playing at the moment in CGO or P2P and I don't see anyone complaining about them expect those who lose and are delusional to think that they are better than them.
take a look here : http://eu.cybergamer.com/team/199425/Team-Iran-Nations-Cup/extended/

We played 5 matches,not any of those teams that we played against complained about our pings,and I believe our matches against Belgium and Norway were most exciting and surprising in our group , if not in whole tournament.
Downvote
1.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
86%
UK is in Europe xd
Downvote
1.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
83%
Quote from qozmyox on the 14th of September 2016:
Quote from Levy on the 14th of September 2016:
UK is not in EU anymore tho ? ( I know it doesn't make sense but that's how you are pointing in this discussion)
basically you cant ban some nations because they only have a bit higher ping than you,beside of that, they(Israel or Iran) are playing at the moment in CGO or P2P and I don't see anyone complaining about them expect those who lose and are delusional to think that they are better than them.
take a look here : http://eu.cybergamer.com/team/199425/Team-Iran-Nations-Cup/extended/

We played 5 matches,not any of those teams that we played against complained about our pings,and I believe our matches against Belgium and Norway were most exciting and surprising in our group , if not in whole tournament.

UK is out of the Europian Union (EU), not from the actual continent which is still considered to be Europe with all the countries that have always been on it. Get your facts straight. I do understand your anger, but you should still think first before you start spitting out mindless conclusions.

However I do not agree on not letting other countries compete. I mean a big part of CG isn't from Europe itself, this would completely discriminate other players. If you want to do it now than CG should have done that since it's start of exsistence.

Or just make a huge cup but don't call it nations cup. Whoever wants to, competes. Problem solved.
Downvote
1.6 years ago