EU
PC
z
OP
FR
Rep:
45%
exzz 15 other accounts missing on this list.

Fuck thanks exzz now i know what i screwed up.
It was my IP. Fuck. Don't wory all i need to do is replace my hard drive and restart my router :* i have 15 more accounts from last year. I made this year to like 30 accounts from different locations usa, germany, hun etc profiles. I make this everyyear if i get banned i can login witout problem and start playing witout thinking that i'm rwb since accounts are 1 year old.
It kinda makes me the smartes cheater on the cg. :*

guy who are banned:

- Replace your hard drive - install windows etc.
- Restart your router/modem for new IP.

do this 2 stuff and you can play cg;)

peace all!!

JUST WRITE COMMENTS ABOUT TROLLING ME I DON'T CARE AT ALL CAUSE I HAVE CG MATCH
Downvote
1.2 years ago
SI
Rep:
87%
Nah thats not what you have to do in order to return successfully. Imagine them banning everybody who had once the same IP than someone else. A lot of people around would be banned that way as most of you have dynamic IPs. Also the things you said to change arent enough. gl

Edited once, 25/8/16 - 4:24pm.
Downvote
1.2 years ago
OP
FR
Rep:
45%
Yes it is. CGAC is scanning for Hardware ID if you replaced your hard drive you have antoher ID. Also if you have dynamic IP you just restart your router - you new ip and you can play cg again ;P. Exzz how is that not true? I am currently logged in CGAC while starting match and i am not banned? Yea...ban on this i just login to another and i can play witout admin knowing;P

plowtwist: - you need to have new internet provider to play cg again.
plowtsiwt: - you need to have new pc to play cg again.

not true just replace your hdd and restart router it works that way to.
cause you have new ip and hdd ID. eat yourself.. bb we must win this match..need points.
Downvote
1.2 years ago
OP
FR
Rep:
45%
Let i remember you that i was CG admin before thoo if you didn't know so i know how CGAC, CG works. peace. ::***
Downvote
1.2 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
900 Votes