Call of Duty 2

zPAM v3.00 (test version) - Page: 3

Thread started by head on Thursday, 9:31pm July 14th with 84 replies. Views: 13,498

BliauBinas
Level: BRONZE
Bring back Russians in Russians MAP,Just Delete ppsh or make not 72 but 30 or 20 bullets, or just change ppsh to thomson,but please bring back Russians
Posted 1:08am Jul 19th 16
jnsu
Indeed, removing the Russians was a big mistake. Whoever decided that is an asshole
Posted 1:16am Jul 19th 16
phobia.ru

Delete ppsh or make not 72 but 30 or 20 bullets

Quote from BliauBinas on the 19th of July 2016
Better way is changing the damage. Default damage is 35, so better way is change it to 12, for example. Because the PPSh is 2nd MG42, just with the lower fire speed...
Posted 2:05pm Jul 19th 16
head
Level: PLATINUM

Indeed, removing the Russians was a big mistake. Whoever decided that is an asshole ;)

Quote from jnsu-da-k1NG on the 19th of July 2016
Nobody was playing the russian maps, we decided to switching things around and add a britisch side to increase activity on those maps.
Posted 6:38pm Jul 19th 16
EYZA
Guys, do you know about somebody who have server with active players and is willing to lend a server for testing new pam?
Posted 6:57pm Jul 19th 16
hitzoR

Indeed, removing the Russians was a big mistake. Whoever decided that is an asshole ;)

Quote from head on the 19th of July 2016
Nobody was playing the russian maps, we decided to switching things around and add a britisch side to increase activity on those maps.

And activity on them remained at 0 matches per year.
Posted 9:19pm Jul 19th 16
head
Level: PLATINUM

Quote from hitzoR on the 19th of July 2016

Quote from head on the 19th of July 2016
And activity on them remained at 0 matches per year.

no matches with russians
needs a big change so we add britisch,
no matches with britisch

Nothing gained, nothing lost.
Posted 10:40pm Jul 19th 16
kebit

On Burgundy, behind B wall there is a tree. If you prone backward to that tree and move backward a bit and crouch up, but you position your mouse to look to the ground, actually in the upper segment on your monitor you can clearly see how many people coming into B from APC, tho the enemy can't see you, or shoot ya. Don't know if it's fixed.

You are still able to shoot through the sandboxes (via little crack on the sandbox wall) on A roof, from A strairs.

The "sliding" bug happens a lot of time with me. Mostly when somebody hits me with a nade. It appears when the ground (actually the ground) is not totally flat, but you being hit by a nade and it throws you back a bit, but cause of some kind of bug (I guess there is a connection with the flat, or non-flat grounds) you start to slide

On Burgundy B APC if you prone down to the right side of the APC (not into the corner) sometimes your weapon and your whole knee can bug through the wall, and actually you can hit it as well cause of the hitbox.

Don't know if it's a bug or no, but with - or without r_depthprepassmodels in some place on various maps if you hiding in a corner (camping - watching an exact spot) your character became pretty black. This mostly happens on Dawnville sniper stairs (German spawn)
If you turn up the r_gamma to 2 or even above (I am using 2.5) on those spots you are still not able to spot the enemy.

The "Toujane" bug, that you are able to lean and shoot besides the wall, meanwhile your char does not appear. Matje could talk about this for hours and hours. (under A roof in that little room)

The "MG" clipping in various maps. This appears when you are in MG, and rapidly pressing the "USE" button and you simply just grabbing and dropping the MG, tho if you do this meanwhile you are behind cover (like proning behind sandbags) the animation works badly sometimes you can shoot short burst with the MG but your character does not appear behind the MG.
Posted 9:00am Jul 20th 16
hpnO-qM-
Just out of curiosity is this the PAM which is supposed to fix our beloved prone peek and if it is, is it going to be mandatory in CG or can people choose not to play with it.

I mean if it's not mandatory there no point to use any time to fix any bugs it now might have since 95% of the scene don't would've to learn a new meta to the game.

Just sayin.

Edit: Yes it is the PAM and so I hope it's going to be mandatory )
Posted 10:01am Jul 20th 16 and edited 10:27am Jul 20th 16
hitzoR

Just out of curiosity is this the PAM which is supposed to fix our beloved prone peek and if it is, is it going to be mandatory in CG or can people choose not to play with it.

I mean if it's not mandatory there no point to use any time to fix any bugs it now might have since 95% of the scene don't would've to learn a new meta to the game.

Just sayin.

Quote from hpnO-qM- on the 20th of July 2016
It's still in beta, so I presume that they will make it mandatory when final version will be released.
Posted 5:03pm Jul 20th 16
graejx
pronepeek going to be fixed ? that's interesting @Hatton
Posted 5:17pm Jul 20th 16
Hatton

pronepeek going to be fixed ? that's interesting @Hatton

Quote from graejx on the 20th of July 2016

finally ;S
Posted 5:21pm Jul 20th 16
EYZA
@kebit can you take a screenshots or record a video?

"Slide" bug and "MG clipping" bug are already on bug list, but I can not find the other bugs that you described
Posted 10:41am Jul 21st 16
Davtsunekki

Just sayin.

Quote from hpnO-qM- on the 20th of July 2016

ystäväni , pitkästä aikaa @hpnO-qM-
Posted 8:35pm Jul 21st 16
kebit

@kebit can you take a screenshots or record a video?

"Slide" bug and "MG clipping" bug are already on bug list, but I can not find the other bugs that you described

Quote from EYZA on the 21st of July 2016

Of course, but from which one ?
Posted 8:15pm Jul 22nd 16