EU
PC
z
OP
HR
Rep:
81%
Post Likes: 7
After almost two years of resolving disputes, tickets, forums, coding anticheat and similar it has come time for me to, as some people might say "hang up my banhammer on the wall".

When I applied for this position I was highly motivated and had intention to help out as much as possible. On last TLS I came up to a conclusion that I don't have neither the time or motivation to do this job anymore. Since I don't want to be the guy who has admin title but does nothing I think its time for me to leave and maybe make room for someone new who wants to help.

What about CGAC? When I started to work on this project, I have developed it with thought that one day its developer might change. Our community has had too much of anticheats that went dead because of developers refusing to forward the code to their successors. I have left the source code to Asterix, the owner of this site with hope that he will find a trusty and suitable developer, but after all he can do with it whatever he wants. My only request is that this developer keeps supporting CoD2, CoD4 and ET.

Thanks to everyone who enabled me this opportunity, primarly @head @D4V3 @Asterix and @badkip

Anyways, that's it from me, take care everyone and who knows, maybe some day in future see you on some other gaming site

SPOILER: Click to view
Downvote
1.3 years ago
BA
Rep:
83%
goodbye dude
Downvote
1.3 years ago
DE
Rep:
85%
we will definitely miss you

good work
Downvote
1.3 years ago
SI
Rep:
88%
thanks for all the good work,

good luck
Downvote
1.3 years ago
HR
Rep:
87%
well, thanks for everything u have done for this community, gl in future
Downvote
1.3 years ago
NL
Rep:
85%
EU PC CoD4 Admin
Thanks for your effort miss. Imo you did great with CGAC. Hopefully we find someone else to do it.

Goodluck with what you are going to do now

Xoxo
Downvote
1.3 years ago
NL
Rep:
85%
EU PC CoD4 Admin
Also happy birthday today
Downvote
1.3 years ago
GB
Rep:
85%
cy@ nerd
Downvote
1.3 years ago
SI
Rep:
87%
Happy birthday and goodbye!
Downvote
1.3 years ago
BIG
HR
Rep:
89%
Happy birthday and gl in the future
Downvote
1.3 years ago
BE
Rep:
87%
Great job Miss! I'm missing already Miss (hehe)
Downvote
1.3 years ago
AT
Rep:
88%
sve najbolje u zivotu, i sretan rodjendan <3
Downvote
1.3 years ago
HR
Rep:
77%
Happy birthday and goodbye!
Downvote
1.3 years ago
CH
Rep:
71%
Thanks for all your effort you've put in the last two years miss.

I am neither a part of the team anymore just in case anybody of you guys didn't notice that already, still got my permissions though as they seem to be unremovable somehow @Asterix

Miss you were a great addition to the team and I didn't regret my move to add you as a Senior Admin back then. I wish you the very best for your future projects.
Downvote
1.3 years ago
HR
Rep:
87%
Downvote
1.3 years ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement: