EU
PC
z
OP
CZ
Rep:
83%
hi guys,

i need you help. I played match yesterday http://eu.cybergamer.com/match/683042/.

And after this match i got ban. I didn't know reason. But admin said the reason is my acc is connected with another acc.

my acc --> http://eu.cybergamer.com/profile/213545/kubin/extended/

thats really me.

and this acc --> http://eu.cybergamer.com/profile/226506/blejzr/extended/

that's blejzr and i guess he didn't play cod for year.

really I do not know how they found out that I'm one person.
he said me he need's proof's that's not me.

So my guestion is what all i need. IP adress, pb_guids what else.

Can you help me somehow ? thanks
Downvote
1.6 years ago
AT
Rep:
75%
Post Likes: 1
post a picture of you having a shoe on your head with a sign in your hands saying: " I am not blejzr #prayforkubin"

this should do the trick in 9/10 cases
Downvote
1.6 years ago
OP
CZ
Rep:
83%
Quote from zodja on the 2nd of April 2016:
post a picture of you having a shoe on your head with a sign in your hands saying: " I am not blejzr #prayforkubin"

this should do the trick in 9/10 cases

ok :DD
Downvote
1.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
87%
there is no ''thinking'' in bans, they banned u because they are sure its your account. case closed
Downvote
1.6 years ago
OP
CZ
Rep:
83%
Quote from mateo hndsm on the 2nd of April 2016:
there is no ''thinking'' in bans, they banned u because they are sure its your account. case closed

how can they be sure ? if it's not my account. Let him show proof.
Downvote
1.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
87%
can u show proof that it isn't?
Downvote
1.6 years ago
OP
CZ
Rep:
83%
and can they show proof that is it ?
Downvote
1.6 years ago
OP
CZ
Rep:
83%
Quote from mateo hndsm on the 2nd of April 2016:
can u show proof that it isn't?

I'll post them my and his ip adress, pb guids, mac adress that's all what can i do. i have no idea what to do more.
Downvote
1.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
87%
Quote from kubin on the 2nd of April 2016:
and can they show proof that is it ?

man imagine if u were in a court, and plaintiff says u are guilty, jury votes and judge decides... who needs to show proofs that he isn't guilty... judge or accused person?

and yeah fuck my comparions, admins will never show any evidence in public.

EDIT: open support ticket and provide every evidence u have, thread about ban won't help u at all.
Downvote
1.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
86%
man dont create thread like this. just create support ticket,explain eveything and if u are clean it will be ok!
Downvote
1.6 years ago
BE
Rep:
86%
EU Site Admin
Post Likes: 1
We always show proof except when that proof involves RWB info.

Why would we explain a RWB in detail how we caught him? Stuff like that only gets abused against us, our job is to ban cheaters not to edjucate them on how to return.

In this case he is connected to that person, instead of making a ticket and providing proof that he isnt that person, he is asking you guys to find the proof for him...

If ur connected to a person ip / hardware / same mother / etc etc it shouldnt be so hard to explain how that happend + provide some proof that backs that story up (matches where both of you played, etc etc)
Downvote
1.6 years ago
OP
CZ
Rep:
83%
Quote from head on the 2nd of April 2016:

Why would we explain a RWB in detail how we caught him? Stuff like that only gets abused against us, our job is to ban cheaters not to edjucate them on how to return.

In this case he is connected to that person, instead of making a ticket and providing proof that he isnt that person, he is asking you guys to find the proof for him...

If ur connected to a person ip / hardware / same mother / etc etc it shouldnt be so hard to explain how that happend + provide some proof that backs that story up (matches where both of you played, etc etc)

(matches where both of you played, etc etc) if we didn't play together for year ? i dont make screenshot after all matches lol
Downvote
1.6 years ago
BE
Rep:
80%
Quote from kubin on the 2nd of April 2016:
Quote from head on the 2nd of April 2016:

(matches where both of you played, etc etc) if we didn't play together for year ? i dont make screenshot after all matches lol

Then you go and find those matches you played with him, they have to be in the team history right?
Downvote
1.6 years ago
SI
Rep:
88%
happened with Vengi also, idk how they find those connections really, i know there was a mistake 1000000% when @VenGi was banned. He was also banned 1 year after the other guy was banned and meanwhile VenGi was playing, strange stuff btw.

If you are not that guy then provide all the proofs you can and send it in ticket.

Edited once, 2/4/16 - 7:50pm.
Downvote
1.6 years ago
SI
Rep:
88%
and you can pay 1million they won't show why you are banned, its ban policy, face it.

PS: ok 1 million would do it xDDDD
Downvote
1.6 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
888 Votes