EU
PC
OP
HR
Rep:
86%
Hello guys!

As you all know,Tommorrow lan and other events are approaching our doorsteps and it is a real pain in the ass for every team to find a decent player in these days,since most of them already have their own teams.We are taking this opportunity to find a stable player so we can start playing and having fun together ASAP,so i'll start with the details.
When it comes to a weapon,we don't find it a big deal,but another sprayer would be ideal.The most important thing is putting big emphasys on activity and experience.So,long story short,a player who can handle pretty much any team on this scene is considered decent.Other charateristics,such as understanding of teamwork,g33king and having a little brain are IMO pretty obvious to even mention(but here it is anyway)

What can I tell about our team?Well,three of us(me,BIG,flegma) are playing together since 2012,and with new addition to our team,we are now even more eager to find 5th unfortunate soul.Most of our time we played 3v3 and after reaching rank1,we would like to play with the 'big boys'.When it comes to clanbase,we usually 'hanged out' around 1500+ pts and by meantioning this I am familiar with the fact that many of you consider us "unknowns" so I would appreciate trolls to back off.

Our team link can be found here: http://eu.cybergamer.com/team/222714/RETARDz/extended/

If you are interested,or need more informations,you can contact me on evolve (nitorr) or by cg.Serious offers only,

thank you for your time!
Downvote
1.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
80%
nice people good luck boys
Downvote
1.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
88%