EU
PC
z
OP
FR
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 4
Hi everyone I felt like writing about it so I'm just gonna do so.
First of all, many of you know that I was not playing with cK before but with MYVIZION. cK actually approached me early february to replace azerbot ( was too busy with his new girl) and leki has a job which made him unable to attend the lan. I accepted because MYVIZION was not going and I felt it would be a good opportunity for me. I also had to adapt to their game style and I started playing without the scope. Things went smooth, I think we have mostly been rank 1 until the lan and lost only a few matches.
Then comes the lan, I had to take a train to go from Paris to Lyon to join up the boys and take road to Croatia with mlazzje, w1llyyY, raf and lanzii as Smashval was having some issues with his flight. He actually managed to come to Croatia thanks to miLk. Also massive respect to Dutchboy for coming to this lan while having so many issues...
After a very long trip (14hours) we arrived in karlovac, and we went to sleep. The next day, our first match was against iNFINITE, we actually beat them and ended the group up 3-0. Our first playoffs match was against PHASE, things went smooth and we won them 13-7, 13-7. We headed "home" feeling really good about the day's results. The next day was a bit different as raf and lanzii were kind of tired. As you guys know we ended up losing to Kompleksi after a tight battle : 11/13 matmata, 13/6 toujane and 11/13 dawnville. They played good and deserved the victory. This loss really made us lose our spirit I think as we lost many clutch situations, we ended up getting stomped by dP (13-6 on dw). One of my biggest regret about this lan is that we didn't get to play burgundy even once, and I personally felt like it was one of our best map if not our strongest.
I met only nice people to be honest. d3do welcomed us greatly and was a funny guy. I had the great pleasure to talk with a lot of nice people especially Chris (scrzz), all the gonewild boys, b1z, enit, Sk1LL, kaya and his crew who are all nice people, coperx and more...
So I believe we ended up top12, we were disappointed of course but it was still a really great journey for all of us with a lot of fun. Thank you @d3do and everyone who participated in this last TLS. As for cK, raf should be leaving to India in June for his job and Smash will play with his friends from rettans, so I guess we are going a bit inactive for now. I personally want to go to the next lan if it happens, but I dunno with who yet. Good night everyone, have a good one
Downvote
1.6 years ago
FR
Rep:
86%
2much love in this post, made me cry <3
Downvote
1.6 years ago
FR
Rep:
86%
MYVIZION gonna perform better than cK at next tomorrow lan @onizuka777 trust me bro :DDDD
Downvote
1.6 years ago
CZ
Rep:
85%
Was really happy to finally meet you guys, as we talked together, we've been playing this game against each other for long years, so it was great to finally speak in person. Take care!
Downvote
1.6 years ago
b1z
HR
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 1
cheers mr B truck ! cya next time while I'm gonna push! ;D
Downvote
1.6 years ago
SI
Rep:
86%
but did you bring extra supplies of baguettes when you were leaving france?
Downvote
1.6 years ago
SI
Rep:
87%
what happened between you and graejx when cK was formed? [img]http://www.roguesoldiers.eu/images/smilies/smiley_gar.gif[/img]
Downvote
1.6 years ago
FR
Rep:
85%
Quote from exzz` on the 30th of March 2016:
what happened between you and graejx when cK was formed? [img]http://www.roguesoldiers.eu/images/smilies/smiley_gar.gif[/img]

It's secret.
Downvote
1.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Was good too meet u aswell etienne , cu next lan
Downvote
1.6 years ago
IN
Rep:
86%
MYVIZION onizuka777 hype
Downvote
1.6 years ago
FR
Rep:
83%
The awakening of @onizuka777 ->

<3
Downvote
1.6 years ago
FR
Rep:
83%
cK introduction ->
Downvote
1.6 years ago
AT
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 1
Was nice meeting you guys, and unfortunately our accommodation didnt work out as planned first, but you also did a good job fixing that! Thanks for giving me and lacky place there.
Cu again. Maybe lan in India.
Downvote
1.6 years ago
OP
FR
Rep:
87%
And another question guys, does anyone know what brand those tls3 chairs? And please don't answer me : nike, adidas :DDDD
Downvote
1.6 years ago
FR
Rep:
82%
Je n'ai pas de mots pour qualifier cette performance française, apparement quand des milliers de yeux sont en direct le skill n'est plus au rdv, et oni tu m'excusera mais de là à dire que lanzi est fatigué !! moi je te dirais qu'il ne l'ai pas plus que les autres joueurs, tu devrais arrêter de lêcher les culs garçon tu dois avoir une sacrée haleine de phoque. (Trou de Bal)
Downvote
1.5 years ago

View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
910 Votes