EU
PC
z
HR
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 2
its easy to speak now, so many ifs, they have beaten everyone they played against and cant see how can anyone say they didnt deserve it, imo they had the best teamplay and thats the mosst important thing to win crucial rounds, gg guys once again
Downvote
1.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
88%
Quote from vioqor on the 30th of March 2016:
gonewild isn't exactly at their best right now.
hmm
[img]http://i.imgur.com/4flcEBJ.jpg[/img]
Downvote
1.6 years ago
BA
Rep:
84%
Quote from d3do on the 30th of March 2016:
djole was amazing, nobody seems to mention him much!

Definitely the top team at the lan though, no question.

+1
Downvote
1.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
86%
TEAM PHASE played 6 matches
CRITICAL,W5,INFINITE,CK,DIAMOND,BRUTALITY,

We won against diamond and brutality and lost to other 4.
3 of last 4 teams were 1st,2nd,3rd So please @vioqor dont speak about your unluck.
Downvote
1.6 years ago
FR
Rep:
87%
Quote from CiiBaa on the 31st of March 2016:
TEAM PHASE played 6 matches
CRITICAL,W5,INFINITE,CK,DIAMOND,BRUTALITY,

We won against diamond and brutality and lost to other 4.
3 of last 4 teams were 1st,2nd,3rd So please @vioqor dont speak about your unluck.
and cK 12th :DDD
Downvote
1.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 1
Swalker sounds a bit salty, but in a way I get his point. You have to be a bit lucky at LAN with who you meet (and when).

With ephix we usually do well against teams such as cK, critical, gonewild, GRS, dP etc., but somehow we never meet them at LAN (always end up vs teams with a style that doesnt really suit us).

But that's just how it goes, in the end a LAN is just one of the many simulations. Probably if we redid the tournament again this week with the same teams, critical wouldn't have won. Not because they aren't good enough or anything, but simply because in the end it also comes down to form of the day and some luck (with the draws etc). I mean, a LAN is not much different than a night cup in the sense that pretty much every time a different team wins.

I don't think critical will complain about their opponents, they did indeed avoid a lot of the good teams and gonewild isn't exactly at their best right now. But in the end, they can't do anything about that either and there are hardly any easy games at lan, so they still played very, very well. Teams that are weaker on paper aren't necessarily easier wins (especially at lan). Just look at RAGE vs dP, cK vs kompleskii, and us vs negative at tomorrowlan etc.
In this way vioqor,we should have been in the final we shouldn't write like that cause it's pretty obv that you need luck in almost everything what you doing. Critical didn't face a lot of good teams,that's right,but they beat w5 3 times who were really really strong so if they beat w5 why wouldnt they beat GRS for example?. Big props to them cause this win was definitely deserved
Downvote
1.6 years ago
FI
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
If these lan journey threads arent trolls I will cry
Downvote
1.6 years ago
NL
Rep:
87%
Quote from hamek on the 31st of March 2016:
Swalker sounds a bit salty, but in a way I get his point. You have to be a bit lucky at LAN with who you meet (and when).

With ephix we usually do well against teams such as cK, critical, gonewild, GRS, dP etc., but somehow we never meet them at LAN (always end up vs teams with a style that doesnt really suit us).

But that's just how it goes, in the end a LAN is just one of the many simulations. Probably if we redid the tournament again this week with the same teams, critical wouldn't have won. Not because they aren't good enough or anything, but simply because in the end it also comes down to form of the day and some luck (with the draws etc). I mean, a LAN is not much different than a night cup in the sense that pretty much every time a different team wins.

I don't think critical will complain about their opponents, they did indeed avoid a lot of the good teams and gonewild isn't exactly at their best right now. But in the end, they can't do anything about that either and there are hardly any easy games at lan, so they still played very, very well. Teams that are weaker on paper aren't necessarily easier wins (especially at lan). Just look at RAGE vs dP, cK vs kompleskii, and us vs negative at tomorrowlan etc.
In this way vioqor,we should have been in the final we shouldn't write like that cause it's pretty obv that you need luck in almost everything what you doing. Critical didn't face a lot of good teams,that's right,but they beat w5 3 times who were really really strong so if they beat w5 why wouldnt they beat GRS for example?. Big props to them cause this win was definitely deserved

im not saying they wouldnt have been able to beat GRS, or us. But just cos they beat w5 three times doesnt mean they would have beaten GRS, or us. Its easier to beat the same opponents multiple times than to beat various opponents, some teams suit u better than others, thats just my point!
Downvote
1.6 years ago
GB
Rep:
88%
Quote from vioqor on the 31st of March 2016:
Quote from hamek on the 31st of March 2016:

im not saying they wouldnt have been able to beat GRS, or us. But just cos they beat w5 three times doesnt mean they would have beaten GRS, or us. Its easier to beat the same opponents multiple times than to beat various opponents, some teams suit u better than others, thats just my point!
I definitely agree with you that its easier to play 3 times against the same oponnents,you adapt to their playstyle etc. thats obvious, but still critical are experienced team so im pretty sure that they could deal with everyone on this event + i was standing behind them and they were hiting everything so hope we understood eachother,cheers
Downvote
1.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 1
vio and the crew, dont get me wrong but i think we played the best we have ever played at lan so im confident we would win against all other teams on lan.I didnt mean to be cocky, just realistic, who knows if we will ever be able to play that good again.
Downvote
1.6 years ago
DE
Rep:
87%
Swalker; what in the world are u on about?
Downvote
1.6 years ago
HR
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 4
[img]http://imgfave-herokuapp-com.global.ssl.fastly.net/image_cache/1389987650624627.jpg[/img]
Downvote
1.6 years ago
IL
Rep:
81%
Post Likes: 2
No team would have beaten Critical. They had the best chemistry and the best tactics.
W5 were the second best and I would say they also deserved to be first for their unique style of play.
Maybe one of the best finals COD2 has ever had.
Enjoy your victory as it's much more satisfying when nobody thought you would win!
Downvote
1.6 years ago

View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
916 Votes