EU
PC
z
b1z
HR
Rep:
84%
BRA BRA BRA BRA BRA BRA BRA BRA BRA BRA BRA BRA BRA!

btw @jin2k6 the last video on ur channel, was it recorded with avidemo or? so smooth man
Downvote
1.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
71%
@swalker don't be so "critical" :-D
Downvote
1.5 years ago
FR
Rep:
87%
Congrats to you guys
Downvote
1.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
65%
Post Likes: 3
bravo critical !!!!!!!!!!!!! šaljem pozdrawe svima. Domagoj iltiga Fatal :*
Downvote
1.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
85%
djole was amazing, nobody seems to mention him much!

Definitely the top team at the lan though, no question.
Downvote
1.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
86%
Swalker sounds a bit salty, but in a way I get his point. You have to be a bit lucky at LAN with who you meet (and when).

With ephix we usually do well against teams such as cK, critical, gonewild, GRS, dP etc., but somehow we never meet them at LAN (always end up vs teams with a style that doesnt really suit us).

But that's just how it goes, in the end a LAN is just one of the many simulations. Probably if we redid the tournament again this week with the same teams, critical wouldn't have won. Not because they aren't good enough or anything, but simply because in the end it also comes down to form of the day and some luck (with the draws etc). I mean, a LAN is not much different than a night cup in the sense that pretty much every time a different team wins.

I don't think critical will complain about their opponents, they did indeed avoid a lot of the good teams and gonewild isn't exactly at their best right now. But in the end, they can't do anything about that either and there are hardly any easy games at lan, so they still played very, very well. Teams that are weaker on paper aren't necessarily easier wins (especially at lan). Just look at RAGE vs dP, cK vs kompleskii, and us vs negative at tomorrowlan etc.
Downvote
1.5 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 2
Ye ye your right,thats why Wonderful5 destroyed all their opponents and we won them 3 times,i also like how swalker is talking we were lucky against them,thats why we won 3 times with results 13:10,13:5,13:6 and 22:19,yes we avoided the best teams,but thats only because supposed best teams were actually not the best,i wouldnt wrote anything to you vioqor if u actually your team did anything ever on lan,gg.ez

Edited 3 times, last edited 30/3/16 - 4:14pm.
Downvote
1.5 years ago
IN
Rep:
86%
Quote from vioqor on the 30th of March 2016:
I mean, a LAN is not much different than a night cup in the sense that pretty much every time a different team wins.

Denying our AMAZING accomplishments online ???
Downvote
1.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
86%
Quote from dkqy on the 30th of March 2016:
Ye ye your right,thats why Wonderful5 destroyed all their opponents and we won them 3 times,i also like how swalker is talking we were lucky against them,thats why we won 3 times with results 13:10,13:5,13:6 and 22:19.gg

I guess the point is that its easier to beat the same opponent multiple time (if they suit you) than different opponents each time.

Anyway you shouldn't take it as an attack on you guys, no one is saying you guys didn't play very well!
Downvote
1.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
86%
Quote from Raphael__ on the 30th of March 2016:
Quote from vioqor on the 30th of March 2016:
I mean, a LAN is not much different than a night cup in the sense that pretty much every time a different team wins.

Denying our AMAZING accomplishments online ???

;DD
we won the p2p cup, and dP won the last nightcup i believe!
Downvote
1.5 years ago
IN
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 2
no we won the last one because there wasn't a LB this time. They might have eliminated us from TLS3, but I have dozens of gold cup next to my comments, that's what matters the most.
Downvote
1.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
86%
Quote from Raphael__ on the 30th of March 2016:
no we won the last one because there wasn't a LB this time. They might have eliminated us from TLS3, but I have dozens of gold cup next to my comments, that's what matters the most.

Whoops, meant the first one indeed!

GOLD CUPS FTW YO #bringbackclanbase
Downvote
1.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Its all talking afterwards, we as imphus met immediately the `strongest` opponents in upper and lower bracket and can whine about pc´s etc , while we won our group :p
Probably could have gotten a lil further then, But this doesnt take away the fact that critical won all there games and put out a real strong performance.

Maybe a lil lucky with the draw for the playoffs next time it might be some1 else who has a lucky draw lets see if u can win the whole lan then, but doesnt really matter beating wonderful5 3x while they won from all the other top seeded teams.

Certainly DESERVED WIN for critical
Downvote
1.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
86%
Quote from scrzzz on the 30th of March 2016:
Its all talking afterwards, we as imphus met immediately the `strongest` opponents in upper and lower bracket and can whine about pc´s etc , while we won our group :p
Probably could have gotten a lil further then, But this doesnt take away the fact that critical won all there games and put out a real strong performance.

Maybe a lil lucky with the draw for the playoffs next time it might be some1 else who has a lucky draw lets see if u can win the whole lan then, but doesnt really matter beating wonderful5 3x while they won from all the other top seeded teams.

Certainly DESERVED WIN for critical

True. But just cos for example critical beat w5, and w5 beat us, doesn't mean critical would have beaten us, for example. I guess that's kinda my point, everyone has favorite opponents and opponents u wanna avoid, at lan you have to be a little lucky u get the opponents u like and the opponents u dont like are kicked out by other teams.

We had two teams we wanted to avoid on lan, and got them both (w5 and infinite). Shit happens!
Downvote
1.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
I understand where your coming from but its kinda narrowminded of some ppl to just blur out that they had luck with there brackets and they probably wouldnt win it otherwise(Not accusing you of this vio), while they won the lan, kinda salty in my eyes
Downvote
1.5 years ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
570 Votes