Downvote
1.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
86%
Quote from crimiii on the 9th of March 2016:
Replace d3do with jape and easy lanwin.

Quote from d3do on the 14th of March 2016:
I guess you didn't watch last lan then, shitter.

http://imgur.com/eeKDQpm
Downvote
1.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
86%
better stop hacking inconz. Noone need u in our superstar thread bro
Downvote
1.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
80%
gl infinite
Downvote
1.5 years ago
OP
CZ
Rep:
85%
bannedlol
Downvote
1.5 years ago
p0s
HR
Rep:
82%
Quote from d3do on the 17th of March 2016:
bannedlol

who did he play with tho?
Downvote
1.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
86%
I just wanna tell all fuckcunts who reported us for playing with eNIT die in your fucking boring skinny lives.

We had a gentleman's agreement with all the lan teams. So we just played with them (except today's braindall team). This is strict backstab from all u who sent fucking report ticket. I hope we'll know ASAP all names of these rats who did it.

Over all my trolling and irony you might realize that I am streaming all our matches for u guys. U gettin' me zero gratitude.

Nvm we'll keep playing ofc and I'll do my best for winnin this TLS3 event. Since today strat hard, DM with 60hz hard, no stream and fuck u all inferior rats.

https://media.giphy.com/media/JnFC2pFHjWtQQ/giphy.gif
Downvote
1.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 2
swalker men how rat can report is animal? no animal play cg cod ( im think cant use computer if rat )
Downvote
1.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
86%
Quote from swalker- on the 17th of March 2016:
I just wanna tell all fuckcunts who reported us for playing with eNIT die in your fucking boring skinny lives.

We had a gentleman's agreement with all the lan teams. So we just played with them (except today's braindall team). This is strict backstab from all u who sent fucking report ticket. I hope we'll know ASAP all names of these rats who did it.

Over all my trolling and irony you might realize that I am streaming all our matches for u guys. U gettin' me zero gratitude.

Nvm we'll keep playing ofc and I'll do my best for winnin this TLS3 event. Since today strat hard, DM with 60hz hard, no stream and fuck u all inferior rats.

https://media.giphy.com/media/JnFC2pFHjWtQQ/giphy.gif

Btw any kind of valid proof doesnt exist. We never played with eNIT on CGAC so there is no valid proof that we used to play with RWB. Random SS's from PCW prove nothing.

So the question is why nobody uses CGAC in our recent matches. Thats issue for u admin crew bcs u have to solve it as the rules say

4. CyberGamer Anti-Cheat (CGAC)
In all CyberGamer CoD2 matches CGAC must be used.

If you banned me for bulshit also BAN all players who played in our recent matches without CGAC.
Downvote
1.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
86%
Quote from Smashval on the 17th of March 2016:
swalker men how rat can report is animal? no animal play cg cod ( im think cant use computer if rat )

Better stop your annoying manner and tell us why your team mate Raphael is playing CG league with 333 fps. I have proof SS from CGAC.

If you have not noticed, your behavior enough people bored.
Downvote
1.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
86%
333 fps allow.. if for high jump
Downvote
1.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
86%

All players must have their FPS set beetwen 40 and 250. Failure to do so will result in forfeit loss.

Just play with me once more and i'll also send report ticket against this 333 fps and u get forfeit loss in all these matches. I have proof. He used it in normal match (not start time).
Downvote
1.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
86%
Quote from swalker- on the 17th of March 2016:

All players must have their FPS set beetwen 40 and 250. Failure to do so will result in forfeit loss.

Just play with me once more and i'll also send report ticket against this 333 fps and u get forfeit loss in all these matches. I have proof. He used it in normal match (not start time).

ok sry for use now he stop high jump
Downvote
1.5 years ago
IN
Rep:
86%
I don't use 333 fps, but go ahead make a ticket.
Downvote
1.5 years ago

LIVE: The Esports Show
The Esports Show
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG