z
GB
Rep:
81%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from riqzor on the 3rd of November 2015:
Quote from jUZE on the 2nd of November 2015:
Quote from CLMK. on the 2nd of November 2015:
Thanks to jUZE we won't go brussels 3 anymore even if we were about to pay, gl.

lmfao follow the rules next time and I won't have too. I enforced the rules that you broke, that is not sad that is justice.

You are free to rejoin the ladder but if you ever switch maps again you will simply be removed.

Follow the rules or get punished, simple.

For every guy that is stupid enough to just write bullshit, hi razoRRR, I will quote the relevant part of the news post explaining the new season.

Quote:
If teams get caught changing maps after the challenge (i.e asking if instead of Cluster/Marketcenter you can play a different map and the other team agrees) the match will be cancelled. If a team gets caught doing this numerous times the team gets points deducted from its ELO score. If the team persists in changing the maps after the challenge, the team will be removed from the ladder.

team MASHALLAH has changed maps on atleast 4 occasions. They were told that it was not allowed and they still did it. I punished every other team that did this or what I could find (team BOOM, ex-junkyz, team PHASE etc.) and MASHALLAH gaming is the only team that has done it more than 1 time.

Now you get your punishment and you cry that you won't attend LAN. Bitch please you are not above the rules so stop crying like little babies. Players that had bans still attended LANS so you are just making up excuses.

tl;dr mashallah got removed from the ladder, shouldn't make excuses for not going LAN

I hope this is a joke right?

I can confirm that Juze and Marc are both changing maps if they dont like the map

MARC his reason is : game is dead(he confirmed after match that he changed maps)
jUZE his reason is : he want to be top 5 cga

So whats the point?
Admins are changing maps and they also keep playing in the ladder with their team?(BRUTAL, druidz)

Probably not really worth it to reply at this but okay, just to get u nubz up to date about the decent dutch admins x)

Kind regards, de beste

Rick is right, I have a screenshot floating around on my computer somewhere. But idc. Clmk, the my desire boys went.. Well some of them, even though they're banned, I guess I'd be going not to play but the social aspect too
Downvote
1.9 years ago
FR
Rep:
87%
since im not going with frenchies i can mix
evolve : supmeh
Downvote
1.9 years ago
NL
Rep:
84%
EU CGTV Crew
Quote from Lukayy ::
on the 3rd of November 2015]
This thread is a joke, can we keep it on topic and not turn it into a flame thread seems the LAN is so close.

Any teams paying this week?

Well said Luke
Downvote
1.9 years ago
CA
Rep:
78%
EU Site Admin
Post Likes: 1
Quote from vod on the 3rd of November 2015:
Quote from riqzor on the 3rd of November 2015:

Probably not really worth it to reply at this but okay, just to get u nubz up to date about the decent dutch admins x)

Please... where is my mentioning????
Tiemen #1 dutch admin!
Downvote
1.9 years ago
NL
Rep:
85%
Bump! Any more paid teams?
Downvote
1.9 years ago
DE
Rep:
82%
hey,

i can't see this lan reaching 10 teams atm, as dynz told us that they won't go with their mix, obviously the french mix won't happen and 5kings are not going?

Considering we would have to book flights, get days off from work etc it's not worth the risk. I expected this date to be too early, unfortunately i was right. We will consider going to the croatian lan in (march?), as the croatians seem to be the only active community. probs the best option to bid farewell to cod4.
Downvote
1.9 years ago
DE
Rep:
81%
EU CGTV Crew
SL isnt attending anylonger either

flights are ways too expensive by now for the risk of it not happening and i prefer having a longer christmas holiday instead of spending a long weekend at home due to the lan not happening.
Downvote
1.9 years ago
NL
Rep:
83%
Wow this is a huge disappointment.
Thx for your time and effort though, Tigzzz
Downvote
1.9 years ago
SE
Rep:
79%
Massive credit to Tigz, Hiaex and everyone else involved for trying to make this happen!

Really sad it didnt turn out as we hoped. The greatest competitive shooter of all time is now officially gone.
Downvote
1.9 years ago
GB
Rep:
83%
Nice try tigzz splendid effort though dude

Rest in pepperoni call of dooty

https://media0.giphy.com/media/ToMjGplxKnHKanBqb72/200_s.gif
Downvote
1.9 years ago
NL
Rep:
81%
rip cod4
Downvote
1.9 years ago
DE
Rep:
77%
so thats it?
Downvote
1.9 years ago
NL
Rep:
85%
Tiggzz should say something as to what is going to happen.
Really appreciate the effort, das that it didn't work out in the end
Downvote
1.9 years ago
FR
Rep:
83%
Thank you TIGZ for the effort even if the lan isn't happening.
However, we (Frenchies) will be up to go brussel next year if theres smthin!
Downvote
1.9 years ago
FI
Rep:
83%
ripperoni
Downvote
1.9 years ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events