Quote from $UPERKID on the 2nd of November 2015:
@juze lol ur finally top5

Yeah man feels good.
Downvote
1.9 years ago
FI
Rep:
83%
Doesn't take out the fact that that's a lame ass reason not to attend the LAN.
Downvote
1.9 years ago
DE
Rep:
82%
go make lan fight pls
Downvote
1.9 years ago
DE
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Quote from CLMK. on the 2nd of November 2015:
Quote from jUZE on the 2nd of November 2015:
Problem solved

Look again.

look ur admin rank tomorrow.
Look at the admin rank of the guy you thought could help you out. It might have seemed unfair that you were removed but after juze stated what was done and why, we checked it and it was alright to do so. We will put some effort in this within the next day to check all the top 10 teams and their matches to see if any more ppl changed the maps, but yeah as synde said, not really a reason to skip a LAN, more like a reason to attend it to pwn some1s face you don't like.

B2T: Really hope a few more teams will attend!
Downvote
1.9 years ago
FR
Rep:
85%
Quote from GoTTiii on the 2nd of November 2015:
Problem solved

Look again.

look ur admin rank tomorrow.
Look at the admin rank of the guy you thought could help you out. It might have seemed unfair that you were removed but after juze stated what was done and why, we checked it and it was alright to do so. We will put some effort in this within the next day to check all the top 10 teams and their matches to see if any more ppl changed the maps, but yeah as synde said, not really a reason to skip a LAN, more like a reason to attend it to pwn some1s face you don't like.

B2T: Really hope a few more teams will attend!
they didn't want to attend anyway
Downvote
1.9 years ago
GoTTi buried a post by supMEH. Show
GoTTi buried a post by CHFluke. Show
GoTTi buried a post by CLMK.. Show
NL
Rep:
84%
Thanks to jUZE we won't go brussels 3 anymore even if we were about to pay, gl.

lmfao follow the rules next time and I won't have too. I enforced the rules that you broke, that is not sad that is justice.

You are free to rejoin the ladder but if you ever switch maps again you will simply be removed.

Follow the rules or get punished, simple.

For every guy that is stupid enough to just write bullshit, hi razoRRR, I will quote the relevant part of the news post explaining the new season.

Quote:
If teams get caught changing maps after the challenge (i.e asking if instead of Cluster/Marketcenter you can play a different map and the other team agrees) the match will be cancelled. If a team gets caught doing this numerous times the team gets points deducted from its ELO score. If the team persists in changing the maps after the challenge, the team will be removed from the ladder.

team MASHALLAH has changed maps on atleast 4 occasions. They were told that it was not allowed and they still did it. I punished every other team that did this or what I could find (team BOOM, ex-junkyz, team PHASE etc.) and MASHALLAH gaming is the only team that has done it more than 1 time.

Now you get your punishment and you cry that you won't attend LAN. Bitch please you are not above the rules so stop crying like little babies. Players that had bans still attended LANS so you are just making up excuses.

tl;dr mashallah got removed from the ladder, shouldn't make excuses for not going LAN

I hope this is a joke right?

I can confirm that Juze and Marc are both changing maps if they dont like the map

MARC his reason is : game is dead(he confirmed after match that he changed maps)
jUZE his reason is : he want to be top 5 cga

So whats the point?
Admins are changing maps and they also keep playing in the ladder with their team?(BRUTAL, druidz)

Probably not really worth it to reply at this but okay, just to get u nubz up to date about the decent dutch admins x)

Kind regards, de beste
Downvote
1.9 years ago
DE
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Report stuff like this via ticket or directly to me, link me the matches if the maps were changed and I'll take action.
Downvote
1.9 years ago
NL
Rep:
85%
Quote from riqzor on the 3rd of November 2015:

I hope this is a joke right?

I can confirm that Juze and Marc are both changing maps if they dont like the map

MARC his reason is : game is dead(he confirmed after match that he changed maps)
jUZE his reason is : he want to be top 5 cga

So whats the point?
Admins are changing maps and they also keep playing in the ladder with their team?(BRUTAL, druidz)

Probably not really worth it to reply at this but okay, just to get u nubz up to date about the decent dutch admins x)

Kind regards, de beste

Stupidest thing I have read so far. I have never changed maps however I can't speak for MARC or my team as I am not always there when they play a match.

But keep posting these unsupported accusations, its fun to read.
Downvote
1.9 years ago
NL
Rep:
83%
We need 1 good player please contact me or robberd
Downvote
1.9 years ago
GB
Rep:
84%
This thread is a joke, can we keep it on topic and not turn it into a flame thread seems the LAN is so close.

Any teams paying this week?
Downvote
1.9 years ago
vod
NL
Rep:
82%
EU Site Admin
Quote from riqzor on the 3rd of November 2015:

Please... where is my mentioning????
Downvote
1.9 years ago
OP
GB
Rep:
83%
EU CGTV Crew
Poor excuse not to come if I'm honest and I hope you'll reconsider.

I need support from the community here to help give people something to look forward to.. I don't want this to be ruined because of spat on CG

I need teams to start confirming if they are coming as soon as possible. It was looking like at least 10 but now I'm not so sure. If you're planning on coming please let me know asap! I want to get this booked soon.
Downvote
1.9 years ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
462 Votes