EU
PC
z
OP
HR
Rep:
77%
Hey guys, I know this is a long shot, but has anyone rigged the COD2 characters yet?
And another thing, does anyone have Railyard or Burgundy in 3ds? I have the latest version of 3ds max which is not supported by 3ds ripper, so basically it doesn't allow me to import scanned maps...

I do have characters in 3ds, but they aren't rigged (yet)

[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/8z03lf.jpg[/IMG]

TIA
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
i can only help you with the burgundy 3Ds file, not with the rigged part.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
PL
Rep:
82%
Quote from masonn on the 8th of April 2015:
i can only help you with the burgundy 3Ds file, not with the rigged part.

he said experts
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 1
@mARCOO Then you're at the wrong thread m8
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
79%
I can ask my friend Eyza if you know him, the master and inventor of 3D in cod2
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
66%
If no-one rips burg or railyard, u can try with these untextured maps (mp_toujane, mp_dawnville, mp_burgundy) from ppL's tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=https%3A%2F%2Fdl.dropbox.com%2Fu%2F93110077%2Ftutorialsmooths.zip
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
77%
Guys, please don't argue in my thread.

A friend of mine sent me dw in 3ds, thank you all, @kota, I already had toujane and dawn ripped
Do you know any other way to rip the maps?

@askeslav - Eyza is legend, love his work But there's no need to bother him with this

Anyways, I do have another question:

Does anyone know how to extract skybox from iwd file?
I tried putting .rar extension in the end but once extracted, there is no skybox file there...
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
66%
To find and open IWI files (Infinity Ward Image), you need IWI extractor:
www.matejtomcik.com/Public/Projects/IWIExtractor/

Open IWI extractor and press "Open IWD archive". MOST skyboxes for maps are in iw_08, iw_09 and iw_10. Once you open iw_08, iw_09 or iw_10, it will appear on the left. Open the images folder and search for the map name (e.g. toujane). Just browse through the images until you find the skybox (e.g. for toujane it's in iw_10 and it's toujane_ft.iwi and toujane_r_ft.iwi). When you find it, click on the "Convert to" button, select format and ur done Hope it works
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
85%
Well, i gonna need rigged chars too for my movie (will make some topic about that in few days, will be rly huge movie). If u find something, can u pls send me them? I could help u with some effects or plugins in AE in exchange
Downvote
2.4 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
77%
Ty @ kota, I think I tried once in that way, not sure what happened, I'll try again.

@ hitzoR - i have the charachters and textures (see that image above), but someone has to rig them in order to do animations and other stuff. It's not a small and easy job to do...

I know some of the people rigged the charachters for their movies, for example Kryptah in his Darkness 3

It's kinda sad that he didn't do a fragmovie, but only jumpmovie...

One more thing:
Me and @ Mason tried to extract other maps (except for Burg, Touj, and Dawn) from COD with 3d ripper, but we couldn't do it, we're not sure why, so if anyone knows the way Eyza extracted those three maps, I would be very very grateful to know the proccess.
Downvote
2.4 years ago
CZ
Rep:
85%
Yep, i know few people did that before, with @b91_ we know about minimally 4 people which did that (eyza, kryptah, muszty and mazarini). He (b91) told me he had american and german models from maza, but he isn't sure if they're rigged or not (and if they are, they are rigged using bones pro), so he will try to find them.
Downvote
2.4 years ago
NL
Rep:
87%
@masonn in this movie also 3D stuff

Downvote
2.4 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
77%
Quote from hitzoR on the 15th of April 2015:
Yep, i know few people did that before, with @b91_ we know about minimally 4 people which did that (eyza, kryptah, muszty and mazarini). He (b91) told me he had american and german models from maza, but he isn't sure if they're rigged or not (and if they are, they are rigged using bones pro), so he will try to find them.

It would be great if he manages to find them!
If you need, I could send you all the charachters and textures I have.
I have all of them somewhere on my PC, IDK, I remember someone posted it on the net, so IDK who needs to be credited for that work

We should start a rigging project
Downvote
2.4 years ago

View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG