EU
PC
z
OP
NL
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 1
Played a match today with GOTOWNED versus defusekids. We had a decent mix lineup with sacred, who was topfragging all of our matches. We decided to play one last 4v4 versus some French people we don't know and never heard about:

http://eu.cybergamer.com/match/591824/

After the match we asked antichrist to upload his demo, due to his timing and knowledge, also we wanted to see the demo of vitaeus, because of his amazing clipping and knowlodge in the game. Watched both the demos and for me these guys are clearly cheating. I've been in the codsac in the past and i've seen plenty of players like this: high sensitivity, no aim or reflexes, just plain timing and aiming on the walls.

Also they stated to come to the LAN in Brussels, which doesn't prove anything for me. These guys cheat online and hard. They played better on dawnville then some topteams I've played against in the past.

Keep the topic about these players and to inform you all, don't play versus them if you want to get outhacked

Demos to be found at the matchlink
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
antichr1st / eckooo --> for sure
+
Physicz9 // doubting

Both cheating i am pretty sure of it. (99%)

Secondly it is also a bit Obvious they got 4 open disputes which are all 4 demorequested disputes (all of ecko) but logical.

Hope they are gone from the ladder soon.

Edited once, 8/4/15 - 6:32am.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FR
Rep:
81%
Dutchboy what shit are you saying ??

That's the first time I have to upload random. I have shit scores on both maps but I am cheating "for sure" ^^

You made my day

Please, brained people, download and watch my demo, you gonna have fun.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FR
Rep:
81%
This must be some .nl solidarity.

Keep your money for optician in the future because drugs must have already destroyed your small brain.

And this dutchboy is admin, hopefully csgo one (game goes well with person ;))
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Using the good ole defkids name, pains me.

Well, the suspicion surrounding these players is only increasing it seems.

Edited once, 8/4/15 - 8:19am.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
79%
You said all "We had a decent mix lineup"
We played just before you gun runners. We got destroyed because it was a team in place, with strategies, but I think they are well placed to know if someone is cheating against them or not. The difference is that, they play until the end without saying a word. When we get angry because we think someone is cheating against us, our game is not the same, and each time someone dies we're raging like you and cannot play anymore. But anyway it is useless to talk longer with that community, waste of time. Crying and complaining all day. You say that I just come from CoD4 and it's a crap game, and being good on CoD4 does not mean I can be good on CoD2. But if any of you had the same behavior you have, he would have been slapped in Lan. Play more, cry less, What's the point for me to cheat when i've been clean on CoD4 during many years and playing with top teams. I do not get it .. Just play instead of cry, it's a game, you earn points not money
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BA
Rep:
87%
There's already a thread someone made about them and yes, they are clearly cheating. I timestamped vitaeus already, as well as @bananawet and a few more guys. And on another team, they have like 4-5 open matches in dispute where their players are timestamped.
They are lying about the LAN, they were saying that they are gonna come to RLP6 as well when i timestamped vitaeus, so i doubt they will show up on any of the upcoming LANs. Even if they do, i bet they'll suck (unless they bring hax on usb).

P.S.
This guy ecko is the admin of the xf group for finding matches and he deleted me from there because i made timestamps. They are childish really ^^
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FR
Rep:
87%
They change name every week, obviously because people doesn't want to play them.
Can't talk about this physicz but there is definitly more than 1 hacker with them.

Well i think they were tired of not exceeding the rank 200
Quote from Vaenn on the 8th of April 2015:

yeah, and they used the exactly same tag lol, we had a great laugh yesterday
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
76%
Why poeple cheat on game old 9. years...
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
79%
we played a final of nighcup few weeks ago against them and they were so much suspicious, especially eckoo-antichrist and vitaeus-salamalaikum.. two spectating admins decided to disqualify them for cheating after that match, they didnt even want to upload their demos. I'm sure at least two of them are hacking, no doubts here
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
85%
just ban them u cant learn to play cod2 in 2-3 months if u didnt ve learned in 3-4 years idk how many years are u playing just is so sad get it all cod2 community is thinking u re cheating and only u re protecting each other that u re not cheating.... pls left this game and go hax somewhere else. Cya
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
84%
i topfrag because im so fucking good
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
79%
@blueangel : You're for sure our #1 fan, gg, thanks
@Askeslav : Since when did we refuse to upload our demos ? I don't remember that match, we played 2 cup, won 1 and didn't played the finals because it was Barca-Real..
@Graejx : Dois-je comprendre que tu dis que je cheat?
@danzii_ : it's the same game, killing people, watch demo/stream to learn, then play. There is not a lot of difference between CoD2/CoD4, it's not even like playing quake and going on cod..

Edited once, 8/4/15 - 12:47pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from graejx on the 8th of April 2015:
They change name every week, obviously because people doesn't want to play them.
Can't talk about this physicz but there is definitly more than 1 hacker with them.

Well i think they were tired of not exceeding the rank 200
Quote from Vaenn on the 8th of April 2015:

yeah, and they used the exactly same tag lol, we had a great laugh yesterday

Lol, being original is too mainstream for those boys.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 1
useless thread. must be like the 3rd thread about them already, all of them get locked.
If you're 100% sure timestamp them and wait for the result.

the entire community thinks/knows they 'might' cheat.
Downvote
2.5 years ago

View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
546 Votes