Most surprising player: Evo with mouse sensi haha
Most disappointing player: ......
Most surprising team: pcore
Most disappointing team: ....

Finaly, this lan was bad for different reason (not the match):
_ Organization 0
_ prize 0
_ not scene for the final
_ admin cod4 that change the bracket ...............
_ admin cod4 that ask demo for the reason pretty bad........
_ the final looserbracket start sunday atm

See you next lan guys!!!

The problem with the LB final was that we (Granted) had to wait for the whole demo issue to be fixed, we we're done with our game versus 5kings at like 2:00, and the demo stuff wasnt done yet, so we'd assume we had to wait another hour for that to be done, THEN we had to wait for you guys to play your bo3 against Brutal, which was probably gonna take 1.5/2hours, and THEN we had to play our LB final which was gonna take about 3 hours as you saw =p

which ment we had to play the LB final versus you around 6 'o clock in the morning.
hell no ain't happening
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FR
Rep:
83%
Post Likes: 1
yeah maybe, but it's a lan. You wait next match same if you wait 2h.
My first lan where you play final looser the last day.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FR
Rep:
83%
Juze the probleme with organization aren't the noise or cable. I speak the organization for cod4.

You could start the match poule and leave as you wanted.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FR
Rep:
83%
When you see the lost time for a demo.

We can say: thank you MAU !!!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FR
Rep:
85%
Quote from ZeLkeN on the 8th of April 2015:

Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
81%

Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
85%
Juze the probleme with organization aren't the noise or cable. I speak the organization for cod4.

I still do not get what you mean, do you feel that there was too much time between games? And that the admin should keep a closer check to avoid teams having to wait so long for their games to start?

I think you are referring to your match vs. mydesire but that is all up to the teams, you wanted to wait so you waited, you could have also asked for a forfeit win.

If you could give some suggestions as to improve so that next time this can be avoided.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FR
Rep:
87%
Quote from jUZE on the 8th of April 2015:

I still do not get what you mean, do you feel that there was too much time between games? And that the admin should keep a closer check to avoid teams having to wait so long for their games to start?

I think you are referring to your match vs. mydesire but that is all up to the teams, you wanted to wait so you waited, you could have also asked for a forfeit win.

If you could give some suggestions as to improve so that next time this can be avoided.
He is just sayin he wont do tp again because we wait more than 3hours for demos ect... (yeah now u can ask demo on lan amazing rules).
Second thing is the last match before playoffs we wait more than 2hours for a bo1 thats pretty horrible.
And last thing when he was speaking about "origanization for cod4" he was speaking about the bracket, we get switched more than 2 times on this stupid bracket.
If the admin cant even know the rules about the bracket dont try to manage lans.

btw this main stage just behind us was horrible.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
85%
Quote from supMEH on the 8th of April 2015:
Quote from jUZE on the 8th of April 2015:

He is just sayin he wont do tp again because we wait more than 3hours for demos ect... (yeah now u can ask demo on lan amazing rules).
Second thing is the last match before playoffs we wait more than 2hours for a bo1 thats pretty horrible.
And last thing when he was speaking about "origanization for cod4" he was speaking about the bracket, we get switched more than 2 times on this stupid bracket.
If the admin cant even know the rules about the bracket dont try to manage lans.

btw this main stage just behind us was horrible.

Yeah I told you when I saw where you were sitting about the stage. As for the requesting demo rule. It is allowed on every LAN? yet noone uses it. Someone requested a demo last TP lan aswell.

About the switching in the brackets, I don't know how that happened but it could only be a one time thing, meaning that next time it wont happen :]
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
83%

Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
83%
When you see lost time for no understand make speak england lol and so sister that this

We can say: thank you ZELKEN !!!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
84%
Come on ladies, no mud throwing ^.^
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
81%
Quote from bluEz on the 8th of April 2015:
Come on ladies, no mud throwing ^.^

I like mud.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FR
Rep:
83%
haha emma (it's fucking MAU),
Yeah my english is ridicule but it isn't reason.
When you say: ok i upload after this lan and you saw mau cry directly admin. I have stop try to understand English.

First time that called me cheater in lan hahaha after 7 years on cod4. Nice joke !!!!

Yes im bad in english sorry!!!!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
83%
Wat
Downvote
2.5 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events