81%
hardest groupstage: brutal and honour
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
82%
Quote from fabyBAAANG on the 6th of April 2015:
I don't get why almost everyone names us as the most disappointing team. Of course, we expected us to do better aswell, but we had a close match against iTL (10-13), who were carried by zelken (wp btw) and I bet we would've won it if we had done better in the beginning. To defend us: it was our first game and we were really fucking wasted (especially lala). I think that I am not the only one who felt like he didn't know what he was doing. Then we got out of the groups and had to play the best team on lan. Yes, we won them online in the Athen cup 2-1 (Backlot 6-13 (I guess the same Score like on LAN, not sure tho), Strike 13-8, Citystreets 12-12, 3-3, 3-3, 4-0). It was a really close match online and we had enough luck to win in the third overtime on City. This luck was missing when in the 2nd overtime on Cross, when we were leading 3-1. We could've also won that overtime and then do the same on City like we did online. We were raped by them on Backlot both online and offline, we played really close on Cross but lost anyways. Why would anyone call this disappointing?
Then we had to play Honour. We played Honour online for one time in a pcw, and I can tell you, they fucking overran us. They did the same on LAN. Yes, we should've won Strike at least, which is our best map I think, but we didn't really do good this time. And then we were out.
If we had to play Brutal, pCore or insida in the Brackets, we would've got further.

MVP: zelken
Best Scope: zelken
Best SMG: dynz
Best AK: samuelg
Most surprising player: /
Most disappointing player: EVO, V i R u S
Most surprising team: pCore
Most disappointing team: /

u think u would win against us in the brackets? wouldnt sure about that just cuz u raped us online a bit

MVP: zelken
Best Scope: zelken
Most disappointing player: V i R u S
Most surprising team: pCore / maybe us? still if we had 2 mixers
Most disappointing team: /
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
80%
MVP: dynz
Best scope: ROBERRd
Most surprising player: dynz,dltr
Most disappointing player: ,virus
Most surprising team: pCore
Most disappointing team: druidz

Edited once, 6/4/15 - 10:44pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
83%
PC Platform Admin
dynz mvp lmao
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
79%
/care all this shit really WP 5kings
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
65%
EU CGTV Crew
Quote from MARCELLL on the 6th of April 2015:

Group stages were so messed up. One group that's pretty much a 'death group' for the size of the LAN and another group had 3 teams drop out, so they had 1 group match and both were guaranteed to go through to playoffs.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
82%
Quote from Mennace on the 7th of April 2015:
Quote from MARCELLL on the 6th of April 2015:

Group stages were so messed up. One group that's pretty much a 'death group' for the size of the LAN and another group had 3 teams drop out, so they had 1 group match and both were guaranteed to go through to playoffs.

Agree. We were grouped with myRisk and Granted, who both are qualitative teams, while other teams seem to have had it easier. We did alright though, clearly surprised everyone by looking at this thread.

MVP: samuelg
Best Scope: decks
Most disappointing player: l mau
Most surprising team: insidia
Most disappointing team: myDesire (behaviour and performance wise)

Nicest person I met was definitely boXer, he screaming with us whenever we won a round haha

Edited twice, last edited 7/4/15 - 1:00am.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
83%
MVP: EVO
Best scope: DECKSGOD
Best SMG: EVO
Best AK: HYPERION,
Most surprising player: rilax
Most disappointing player: ViRuS, GALA (not in game wise but the extremely childish behaviour with which you not only made a fool out of yourself but also embarrased your teammates).
Most surprising team: pulseCore (expected them to do good tbf)
Most disappointing team: druidz, by far, a shadow of what they are online (except for jUZE, you're a babe)

All in all, have to say, good lan, loved meeting the people again, the competition. Great stuff. Very deserved win for 5Kings, they read us like a book, and made all the right moves to counter it. Prime example being city when their B-HellStorm basically broke us.
WP to the lads, sad to see the likes of uzuma and samg hold a grudge as there is no grudge from my or 'our' side. You guys deserved the win, played it smart by not playing us online and got the win in the end.

Have to say, hyperion, supmeh, virus and zLk, you were nice guys on lan, we had a good game. Was nice meeting you (shame about the GALA situation) but I hope you guys still had a good time! Also hope to see you again on BLX events!

As for the shoutouts: samg(still gonna do it),dltr, insidia guys (hope you guys still enjoyed the event), everyone from interlate except GALA, rikkz, team brutal, team pulsecore, Mennace (my timezone man), rooz, team honour and of course shEib and my niggi Jaysmove.

Like I said, had an amazing time, can't wait for the next cod related event.

peace out
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
82%
yes dynz we enjoyed the event and thank you for the help !

could it be that gala wanted to fight vs everyone?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
70%
what happened with gala lol
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
82%
in our game against us he wrote every single time he killed some1 "noobs"
so it was like 10 times a game and after the game they came to us and if someone asked him why he was so mad his answer was like "wanna fight? go outside with me"
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
81%
Gala went on N1ELSK on lan during the game. The team had to call a timeout, just because GALA wanted to start a fight and leaving the game behind.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
83%
Lmao what the hell hahahaha
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
82%
ayyyyyyy lmao
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FI
Rep:
77%
Quote from Strove on the 7th of April 2015:
Gala went on N1ELSK on lan during the game. The team had to call a timeout, just because GALA wanted to start a fight and leaving the game behind.
y always knew frange peaple are barbarians))
Downvote
2.5 years ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
603 Votes