2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
81%
MVP: DECKS
Best scope: DECKS
Best SMG: bluez
Best AK: nielsk/samuelg
Most surprising player: gala, hiaaex, dltr(in finals)
Most disappointing player: rilax his deagle
Most surprising team: /
Most disappointing team: us(Druidz)
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
NL
Rep:
82%
How was rilax his deagle not good? Did you even see it? xd
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
81%
Quote from Negative# on the 6th of April 2015:
How was rilax his deagle not good? Did you even see it? xd
i did :)) just my opinion, in the game against honour & game against us we saw not the real rilax deagle ^^ that's just my opinion negative
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
NL
Rep:
82%
Yeah okay, was just wondering. I saw his deagle in-game ofcourse, but didn't saw any difference. And everyone can have a opinion ofc ;d
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
85%
I don't get why almost everyone names us as the most disappointing team. Of course, we expected us to do better aswell, but we had a close match against iTL (10-13), who were carried by zelken (wp btw) and I bet we would've won it if we had done better in the beginning. To defend us: it was our first game and we were really fucking wasted (especially lala). I think that I am not the only one who felt like he didn't know what he was doing. Then we got out of the groups and had to play the best team on lan. Yes, we won them online in the Athen cup 2-1 (Backlot 6-13 (I guess the same Score like on LAN, not sure tho), Strike 13-8, Citystreets 12-12, 3-3, 3-3, 4-0). It was a really close match online and we had enough luck to win in the third overtime on City. This luck was missing when in the 2nd overtime on Cross, when we were leading 3-1. We could've also won that overtime and then do the same on City like we did online. We were raped by them on Backlot both online and offline, we played really close on Cross but lost anyways. Why would anyone call this disappointing?
Then we had to play Honour. We played Honour online for one time in a pcw, and I can tell you, they fucking overran us. They did the same on LAN. Yes, we should've won Strike at least, which is our best map I think, but we didn't really do good this time. And then we were out.
If we had to play Brutal, pCore or insida in the Brackets, we would've got further.

MVP: zelken
Best Scope: zelken
Best SMG: dynz
Best AK: samuelg
Most surprising player: /
Most disappointing player: EVO, V i R u S
Most surprising team: pCore
Most disappointing team: /
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
82%
MVP: zlK
Best Scopes:zlK/decks
Best SMG: EVO
Best AK: samg
Most surprising player: rilax/negative
Most disappointing player: V i R u S
Most disappointing team: HONOUR
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
84%
MVP: Honestly i'm not sure whether people actually watched the final but for me the MVP of this LAN is EVO (or decks), he's been a keyplayer for 5kings and has been very important for them in the final, very very much opening kills, clear fast pushes, really wp
Best scope: Decks, zelken
Best SMG: dltr, dynz
Best AK: Hyperion (really didn't expect him to be as good as online but truely lived up to his standards, really wp dude :))
Most surprising player: rilax, Negative <- big props to both these guys, played really really well.
Most disappointing player: Virus, kso
Most surprising team: -
Most disappointing team: -

Edited once, 6/4/15 - 8:21pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
86%
MVP: decks
Best Scope: zlk
Most surprising player: rilax
Most disappointing player: Mau (who ask for demo on lans lol)
Most surprising team: pCore-insidia
Most disappointing team: Honour
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
83%
Post Likes: 1
Finally woke up after all this travelling..

This is basing it off who I saw play

MVP: zlk the guy is a monster regardless of only finishing 3rd
Best scope: decks the amount of times he's turned rounds into our favour was simply awesome
Best SMG: dynz and bluez they really did play awesome to keep their team in it.
Best AK: nieslk just from watching the game vs iTL I do believe he kept them from throwing city streets was some awesome clutch work
Most surprising player: rilax, hyperion, tigz
Most disappointing player: kso, lala
Most surprising team: pCore, brutal
Most disappointing team: myDdesire

It's a real shame I didn't record teamspeak for 5kings as I've never in a team witnessed the amount of turn arounds we made think we have about 7/8 2v5s between us I could honestly say without any of the lads we wouldn't of won with a different lineup

Shoutouts, to kager, robberd, rooz, mennace, tigz, bluez, zlk, nielsk, strove, switcher

Always great meeting new faces aswell personally this event was alot better than the reality
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
81%
Quote from fabyBAAANG on the 6th of April 2015:
I don't get why almost everyone names us as the most disappointing team. Of course, we expected us to do better aswell, but we had a close match against iTL (10-13), who were carried by zelken (wp btw) and I bet we would've won it if we had done better in the beginning. To defend us: it was our first game and we were really fucking wasted (especially lala). I think that I am not the only one who felt like he didn't know what he was doing. Then we got out of the groups and had to play the best team on lan. Yes, we won them online in the Athen cup 2-1 (Backlot 6-13 (I guess the same Score like on LAN, not sure tho), Strike 13-8, Citystreets 12-12, 3-3, 3-3, 4-0). It was a really close match online and we had enough luck to win in the third overtime on City. This luck was missing when in the 2nd overtime on Cross, when we were leading 3-1. We could've also won that overtime and then do the same on City like we did online. We were raped by them on Backlot both online and offline, we played really close on Cross but lost anyways. Why would anyone call this disappointing?
Then we had to play Honour. We played Honour online for one time in a pcw, and I can tell you, they fucking overran us. They did the same on LAN. Yes, we should've won Strike at least, which is our best map I think, but we didn't really do good this time. And then we were out.
If we had to play Brutal, pCore or insida in the Brackets, we would've got further.

MVP: zelken
Best Scope: zelken
Most surprising player: /
Most disappointing player: EVO, V i R u S
Most disappointing team: /
cool story
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL