EU
PC
z
NL
Rep:
84%
Quote from ZeLkeN on the 8th of April 2015:
haha emma (it's fucking MAU),
Yeah my english is ridicule but it isn't reason.
When you say: ok i upload after this lan and you saw mau cry directly admin. I have stop try to understand English.

First time that called me cheater in lan hahaha after 7 years on cod4. Nice joke !!!!

Yes im bad in english sorry!!!!

Aww, your English is so cute <3
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FR
Rep:
83%
haha thx bluez XD. I defend me like i can
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
81%
to be fair. when i was on the party 11 there was a cheater on an enemy team. i think his name was spxter? and a team asked for his demo so we had to wait like 3 hours aswell... im not saying you cheat or anything but its legit to ask for demos especially after all this roccat stuff that happened few years ago. so dont make a fckin big number out of it and take it as an compliment.

my opinion on this
Downvote
2.5 years ago
RU
Rep:
77%
Post Likes: 1
never forget
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
81%
Quote from dynz on the 8th of April 2015:
Anton, just stop talking about stuff you know jack shit about. Thanks.
i talk where ever the fuck i want about, got it.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
81%
haha emma (it's fucking MAU),
Yeah my english is ridicule but it isn't reason.
When you say: ok i upload after this lan and you saw mau cry directly admin. I have stop try to understand English.

First time that called me cheater in lan hahaha after 7 years on cod4. Nice joke !!!!

Yes im bad in english sorry!!!!

Not only your English is ridicule. The fact that you don't want to upload your demo till the end of the LAN is ridicule as well. Cheating on LAN is not impossible. It has happened before (e.g. The Party 11 / Chrisw0w).

FYI: I did not even care about your demos, till you told us in Baguettenglish you were not going to upload them.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
83%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from ANTONNN! on the 8th of April 2015:

Ah well, I have to say, it might indeed be easier to just let you make a fool out of yourself time and time again.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
81%

Ah well, I have to say, it might indeed be easier to just let you make a fool out of yourself time and time again.
gets pretty fucking boring u quoting every fucking sentence I type that's all period
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
83%

gets pretty fucking boring u quoting every fucking sentence I type that's all period

Oh believe me, you'll be bored even more. How did your LAN go? *giggidy*
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
81%

didn't went there to perform as I retired from cod4 since january or so and started to play csgo however I'm dissapointed in our performance against insidia, that's all I can say no harsh feelings about the lan or performance since the lineup didn't play for months together, november/december was last time we were full active with the lan line-up after that it was us 4 and so on . I had fun and that is still what matters sometimes right dynz :;)
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FR
Rep:
83%
robberd, the cheat of chriswow was roccat. I haven't stuff roccat.
We haven't never say that we were not going to upload demo.
And when you see 6/8 people that look your record then the admin say you: i will be the only one who's gonna watch it...

it was funny moment.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
83%

didn't went there to perform as I retired from cod4 since january or so and started to play csgo however I'm dissapointed in our performance against insidia, that's all I can say no harsh feelings about the lan or performance since the lineup didn't play for months together, november/december was last time we were full active with the lan line-up after that it was us 4 and so on . I had fun and that is still what matters sometimes right dynz :;)

Oh I suppose you had fun, I mean, if you couldn't handle losing, you'd be the saddest person ever !? Imagine that!? :o. Such a horrible thought.
Oh and yes, fun is very importanto. But most people don't see the fun in sitting in a crowded room full of sweaty gamer, being the target of the community's ridicule.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
81%
robberd, the cheat of chriswow was roccat. I haven't stuff roccat.
We haven't never say that we were not going to upload demo.
And when you see 6/8 people that look your record then the admin say you: i will be the only one who's gonna watch it...

it was funny moment.

How are we supposed to know you don't have roccat if you don't want to upload the demo.

It might've been a funny moment, indeed. Even funnier is your English.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
81%

Oh I suppose you had fun, I mean, if you couldn't handle losing, you'd be the saddest person ever !? Imagine that!? :o. Such a horrible thought.
Oh and yes, fun is very importanto. But most people don't see the fun in sitting in a crowded room full of sweaty gamer, being the target of the community's ridicule.

So I'm the target of the community's ridicule, lmao get a grip stop being so hostile all the fucking time and a get a grip on your life jesus fucking christ.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
83%

So I'm the target of the community's ridicule, lmao get a grip stop being so hostile all the fucking time and a get a grip on your life jesus fucking christ.

Yea, you are, and you not realising this just shows how oblivious you are. I'm not hostile, I just despise bum licking people like you. I have a solid grip on life, but do you? DO YOU SON!?!?!.

Sleep well.
Bye.
xoxo.
Downvote
2.5 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually