EU
PC
z
jay
NL
Rep:
80%
Quote from Physicz9 on the 6th of April 2015:

Are you braindead by any chance? The "flisko is banned spiked models" is the guy's nick.

Not to mention the banned GUID is banned from a guy in Croatia: http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-57b078c2-vb62504.html
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
85%
@Physicz9 hahahah check previos matches i accept you everytime lol
Downvote
2.5 years ago
IT
Rep:
88%
for all all of you clueless gamers out there please notice before saying anything iam not taking sides here iam stating my own opinion about this physiciz guy for anybody who is intersted to know if this guy is cheating or not just watch this demo right here :

http://eu.cybergamer.com/demo/62149/

if u watched the demo and said that this guy is not cheating well then my friend you must be totally mentally retarded to not notice how bad he was cheating in this match againts us .

personally as i see all of those fanboys in here saying that he won many lans and that he is a god on cod4 i couldnt care less dudes like honestly you think that after me watching that demo iam gonna say that he's not cheating only because he was at cod4 lans and because he is a known player on cod4 ? again you must me mentally disabled.

we know so many ppl that have been at lans but still they cheat like crap online so please stop this non sesne thinking about if people go to lan and play well they cant cheat online because only a retarded person would think this way

peace

and to answer vaenn why he is not banned yet ? because democrew takes ages to vote on a single demo although we provided timestamps and if democrew is not corrupted then he will be banned

Edited once, 6/4/15 - 5:28pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BA
Rep:
87%
These guys, vitaeus and physicz are playing really really strange. Vitaeus has already been timestamped by me and a few more guys, just waiting for democrew to check it out, obvious cheater. Physicz has a bad aim, his movement sucks, but he sometimes drops like 25-30 frags with no problem, just like @vitaeus. When i made the timestamps they were pissed off and told me that they talked to Lanzi who apparently said that I'll get banned for making those "fake" timestamps ^^
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
79%
LOL, Blueangel u played with me when I was playing cod2 since one weeks. I got bad aim ? No one who's playing with me is saying that. You can't talk with me, you're always crying against us..
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
79%
Every online players speaking with me.

Anyway see you in June @ Brussels
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
88%