PC
z
OP
GB
Rep:
54%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from REISSUE on the 7th of April 2015:
hey dream, i found some code for autorecord in cg pam. Autorecord isnt working?

cod2 pam has also colors btw. and the clock is still shit!

Also i found the option about hitblip, why is this there? for rifle only? and why this isnt activated then?

Autorecord function was supposedly added in the 1.5 patch but I can't get it to work

It's not like this PAM has no colours, its just different ones

hitblip is used for rifles only indeed and it was decided not to add it to all weapons.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HU
Rep:
67%
in the new pam, the sniper bug still alive.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
72%
We've played with the pammod that uve posted in the original post.
And the pub_rifles mode is 2shotkill and it seems fg42 is enabled on the cg_practice_rifles on tigertown atleast. Dont know about the other maps.
And if this was fixed in the latest pam u posted a few posts above ignore this post :p

Edited once, 7/4/15 - 7:10pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
78%
Quote from dream on the 7th of April 2015:
Once again, what stops somebody from doing this using their own stopwatch/timer? Believe it or not, people do do this.

What kind of argument is this btw? I know players who draw dots in the center of their screens. That must be a big disadvantage to all players who doesn't do that. So i assume you could add a reddot in the next version as well, right? That would be fair!

Sorry, but if you want to get some old folks to get back here playing vCoD, then dont try to modernize that good old classic game.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
GB
Rep:
54%
Quote from benniii on the 7th of April 2015:
Quote from dream on the 7th of April 2015:
Once again, what stops somebody from doing this using their own stopwatch/timer? Believe it or not, people do do this.

What kind of argument is this btw? I know players who draw dots in the center of their screens. That must be a big disadvantage to all players who doesn't do that. So i assume you could add a reddot in the next version as well, right? That would be fair!

Sorry, but if you want to get some old folks to get back here playing vCoD, then dont try to modernize that good old classic game.

Well you'd end up getting getting banned for cheats for starters. There are certain bounderies. Its not always a positive thing either since it hinders your vision when you aim down the site with for example a mosin and also the fact shots do not go directly to the middle. This timer feature on the other hand is harmless and doesnt change something someone can't do themselves already.

Edited twice, last edited 7/4/15 - 10:46pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
63%
PAM download link is updated to fix the fg42 and panzerfaust settings for rifle only pam modes.

I will post it here aswell.

PAM v1.10 download link

UPDATE: other pam modes have this fg42 and rocket settings incorrect in error - please wait for new pam download link once fixed

Edited twice, last edited 7/4/15 - 11:03pm by dream.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
78%
So i would get a ban for drawing with a marker on my monitor screen? Interesting.

It seems that no one of you ever played cb_custom, i dont want a fg42 and panzerfaust in the normal modes too, could be nice if you would remove them there aswell.. otherwise its more a fun mode than competition.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HU
Rep:
67%
Quote from RYLZ on the 7th of April 2015:
PAM download link is updated to fix the fg42 and panzerfaust settings for rifle only pam modes.

I will post it here aswell.

PAM v1.10 download link

sniper still buggy on aw
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
GB
Rep:
54%
Quote from benniii on the 7th of April 2015:
So i would get a ban for drawing with a marker on my monitor screen? Interesting.

It seems that no one of you ever played cb_custom, i dont want a fg42 and panzerfaust in the normal modes too, could be nice if you would remove them there aswell.. otherwise its more a fun mode than competition.

Thought you would be smart enough to figure out getting banned was referring to if red dot feature was added so I won't bother wasting my time with you anymore.

@McFlySTAR As for the sniper bug - need an actual explanation

Edited once, 7/4/15 - 10:57pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
78%
Not fair, you edited your comment

I didn't say anything in relation to an anti-cheat tool, but of course you would get a ban for that, no need for mentioning.. But that wasnt my statement at all, stop talking around.

And honestly, it wasn't my intention to blame your work (or to sound harsh). Its nice to see that this old mod gets an update to fit better into CyberGamer and im thankful for that. Just the sudden change with the bombtimer is a thing, where you could asked the community who wish to play here, first.

And yes you are right, you didn't turned on fg42/panzerfausts in normal modes, that was more or less my fault. Sorry. But you did commented out both lines regarding turning them off. So its on the server-side to change that, would be easier if the mod just turns them off by default. (like cb-pammod did)
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
63%
All of the sudden? Really? Don't act funny

PAM will be edited tommorow
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%