EU
PC
z
FI
Rep:
75%
Hello men! This activity of cod2 games true? We hungarian monkeys think comeback to game. How easy to find game? I think cod2 need hungary monkeys for fresh air for playing and have laugh!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
78%
@mika2k YES!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
87%
@Is it worth It comming back to Call of Duty 2? Yes
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BA
Rep:
86%
yep
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
86%
sure, pretty easy to find games these days

but more importantly, cod2 will always be awesome to play!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
87%
I would recommend coming back. There is alot of players returning. The more returns the more activity there will be for the game. We have been looking into implementing new maps which is a + in my eyes. Just getting the teams to adapt to these maps now.

Welcome back !
Downvote
2.5 years ago
IT
Rep:
88%
people finally realised that they cant beat me on toujane or burgundy so they had to find new maps to strat
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
87%
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
Quote from vioqor on the 4th of April 2015:
sure, pretty easy to find games these days

but more importantly, cod2 will always be awesome to play!

+1

Most active game these days on CyberGamer.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
87%
yes!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
83%
if you are that marvn retard from a few years ago who thought that everyone cheats anyway then no dont come back everyone's still cheating!!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
81%
OFC! But its so sad, to find out still so many hackers in 2015. Not just kids, lan players too. A great think in cod2 scene 2015 is a lot of lans. gl/hf

Edited once, 4/4/15 - 6:24pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
80%
cod2 as a game is awesome but nevertheless it's full of toxic hypocrites and cheaters after all so therefore i recommend you all not to let your opponents play without cgac,i mean i am aware that cgac is pretty useless and hard to use,but it's all we got.

so yes it is worth coming back

Quote from Vanner on the 3rd of April 2015:
Quote from Paeng on the 3rd of April 2015:
Quote from Vanner on the 3rd of April 2015:
I came back to CoD2 in December and it's still going alright. Plenty of games, fair few cheaters but they're generally dealt with very well by cG admins. Seems to be regular lans and tournaments.

Is there an anticheat or a decent democrew? :p

There's CG anti cheat although personally I think it acts more as a deterrant than an actual physical stopppage of cheaters. A lot of players don't like using it due to lag issues. I personally have never encountered a problem with the anti-cheat.

There is a democrew, a guy recently got banned via demo (something that I think is extremely difficult to prove but that's another story!). I've submitted a few support tickets regarding cheaters and admins have banned them with evidence which is always good
CGAC as an anticheat currently has problems with being supported by windows and fps dropping are usually caused by computer itself,i mean if a player has bad computer that can't support anti cheat and a game at the same time it is pretty obvious it will lag,for the example,i used past versions of cgac without any lag or fps drop problems,now when the version is out i can't open CGAC cause i'm not using Windows 7...By my opinion CGAC is shit but it's the only active AC atm and we are forced to use it.Hopefully admins assigned to that kind of roles will create a new one,until then we are forced to play with this ac.

Edited once, 4/4/15 - 7:09pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
DE
Rep:
72%
just got my new pc, windows 8.1 tried to install cod2, got an error:

1603 - heavy error

can anyone help? im crying lol

Downvote
2.5 years ago