Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
85%
Quote from wizQ on the 8th of April 2015:
Lol!!!
D3do... you're 35? Lol nolifer 4life!! Right on haha

Definitely got a much richer life than yourself, including a very high profile job and a fantastic family, also have a few hobbies in it, including CoD, which is still fun. Anything wrong with that? You see there is a difference in having fun with a game at times, or sitting in your mom's basement (as you probably do) and being a retard on forums all day long. Worst of all, these are forums of games that you can't/don't even play yourself. What the hell is your role here? You are clearly one of these idiots that can't play anything for shit, so trying to be involved by running some shitty org that nobody cares about.

So, yeah, shut up little boy or come to some lan and try to pull some fake knife shit yourself and see where it ends up.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CA
Rep:
74%
I bet you would like that eh dedo my plane ticket would cost more than your pay check hahaha.

And no you wouldnt, brcause your an old man. Too slow to even get into anythibg phydical. You would even last bud. But its nice that you are confident enough to threaten ppl over the internet you worthless swine of a man.

Sad as fuq.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
83%
PC Platform Admin
I bet you would like that eh dedo my plane ticket would cost more than your pay check hahaha.

And no you wouldnt, brcause your an old man. Too slow to even get into anythibg phydical. You would even last bud. But its nice that you are confident enough to threaten ppl over the internet you worthless swine of a man.

Sad as fuq.

You're the one who's being sad as fuck, stop being the keyboard warrior you are now. Your thinking patern is so wrong man, it's hilarious.

It appears that the effort for you to write a decent English sentence is too big, which makes you come across really unprofessional (read: not taking the childish things into count that you're actually saying with your less than mediocre knowledge of the English language).

d3do's one hell of a guy and he has done so much for both the CoD2 community and the CoD4 community. Compared to you, who couldn't even run a Nations cup properly, he's a god.

Get some respect for him and everyone else in the community who is still trying his best to keep this game/community alive because you're making a fool out of yourself.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
85%
who the fuck is wizQ l0l
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CA
Rep:
74%
You started bashing me cus i said someone got trolled with a plasic knife. It shows how pathetic you really are.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
83%
PC Platform Admin
You started bashing me cus i said someone got trolled with a plasic knife. It shows how pathetic you really are.

You simply don't troll someone with a plastic knife, what kind of a person are you to think something like that is acceptable.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CA
Rep:
74%
I didnt say it was acceptable. Read my convo with fredd.... i spoke with him about it and not once did i say it was acceptanle -_-
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
NL
Rep:
84%
EU CGTV Crew
interlate vs granted comming up next
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
NL