DE
Rep:
84%
NL
Rep:
85%
EU PC CoD4 Admin
Quote from wizQ on the 7th of April 2015:
All you kids are so mad. Its hilarious. I do know what happened. More so than you, and from speaking to a number of different paties, it wasnt a smart thing to do.
If he thought his life was in danger, he could have called the polic. Or better yet, stepped up to the plate and maned up. Confront voddy about it.

Some kids get scared and take it seriously, i didnt say it was right at all. But i do know what happened.
It hapoened, no need to whine like a little girl about it on the internet.

Marc. You're the only virgin here you fat kid. Go eat some cake or maybe some nuts to stuff your cheeks for the coming season. Deez nuts, son.

No wonder you got kicked from admin XDDDDDD
- Flaming 24/7.
- Flaming the wrong guy.
- Can't shut the fuck up for once.
- Virgin
- Retarded

EDIT:
must be bullied irl.

Prefer to be little bit more heavier in weight then a fucking retard like you.. su next time scumbag

Edited twice, last edited 7/4/15 - 6:43pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
US
Rep:
83%
Quote from MARC ::
on the 7th of April 2015]
All you kids are so mad. Its hilarious. I do know what happened. More so than you, and from speaking to a number of different paties, it wasnt a smart thing to do.
If he thought his life was in danger, he could have called the polic. Or better yet, stepped up to the plate and maned up. Confront voddy about it.

Some kids get scared and take it seriously, i didnt say it was right at all. But i do know what happened.

Marc. You're the only virgin here you fat kid. Go eat some cake or maybe some nuts to stuff your cheeks for the coming season. Deez nuts, son.

- Flaming 24/7.
- Flaming the wrong guy.
- Virgin
- Retarded

EDIT:
must be bullied irl.

Prefer to be little bit more heavier in weight then a fucking retard like you.. su next time scumbag
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
81%

- Flaming 24/7.
- Flaming the wrong guy.
- Virgin
- Retarded

EDIT:
must be bullied irl.

Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
77%
it was the little chinky looking dude from myD..... acting like a little kid "go do it to nino go do it to nino"

Fucking grow up you little chinese wang eye cunt!

i was hoping you would have done it to nino... i had my headset off and ready to send your ass back to fucking ching chong land... Prick!!

Didnt know voddy put it to someones neck..... is wrong because if was real who knows what could have happened...
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FR
Rep:
85%

- Flaming 24/7.
- Flaming the wrong guy.
- Virgin
- Retarded

EDIT:
must be bullied irl.

Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
81%

- Flaming 24/7.
- Flaming the wrong guy.
- Virgin
- Retarded

EDIT:
must be bullied irl.

Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
85%
Come on guys, why you do this
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
83%

- Flaming 24/7.
- Flaming the wrong guy.
- Virgin
- Retarded

EDIT:
must be bullied irl.

Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
85%
In respons to your edit fred.. read what i said ffs.

First off. I do know, because i spoke to the ppl involved and a couple who claimed they saw it happen.

Second. Why so offensive. If some ugly boy is going to call me out, i will dish it right back. Just cus some fat boy has a hardon for me. Doesnt meen he has to say it
Im speaking about dedo and marc. Sad little girly boys.

Why are you calling everyone "boys", including myself? I am like 10 years older than you. That doesn't even matter, though. Based on your writing, you have the intelligence of a 2-month old hamster, so age is irrelevant in any case.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
84%
I'm so glad to be back online, love this community <3

._.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
NL
Rep: