EU
PC
z
DE
Rep:
82%
First. It looks like a real knife. He flipped it, and for me, it looked like a real knife.
For something like that he should be banned from every Lan.

Edited once, 7/4/15 - 2:17pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
RU
Rep:
81%
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CA
Rep:
74%
All you kids are so mad. Its hilarious. I do know what happened. More so than you, and from speaking to a number of different paties, it wasnt a smart thing to do.
If he thought his life was in danger, he could have called the polic. Or better yet, stepped up to the plate and maned up. Confront voddy about it.

Some kids get scared and take it seriously, i didnt say it was right at all. But i do know what happened.
It hapoened, no need to whine like a little girl about it on the internet.

Marc. You're the only virgin here you fat kid. Go eat some cake or maybe some nuts to stuff your cheeks for the coming season. Deez nuts, son.

Edited twice, last edited 7/4/15 - 2:33pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
82%
Quote from wizQ on the 7th of April 2015:
All you kids are so mad. Its hilarious. I do know what happened. More so than you. Marc. Yoh're the only virgin here you fat kid. Go eat some cake son.
What is wrong with you? How you should know more then the others, even if you wasn't there? I'm mean c'mon you wanna play and nothing else. This is retarded and childish.
And why so offensive?

Big mouth. I want to see you reaction, if you are alone @ 2a.m and 4-6 people come to you and one of them has a knife? Where is the fun? Where is torlrorlrorlo? And you wouldn't take it srs? really?

Edited once, 7/4/15 - 2:35pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CA
Rep:
74%
In respons to your edit fred.. read what i said ffs.

First off. I do know, because i spoke to the ppl involved and a couple who claimed they saw it happen.

Second. Why so offensive. If some ugly boy is going to call me out, i will dish it right back. Just cus some fat boy has a hardon for me. Doesnt meen he has to say it
Im speaking about dedo and marc. Sad little girly boys.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
82%
Yes you are right, I didn't feel in any danger because I know he can do nothing. But this isn't cool at all and at least not funny.

And I'm not whining. Acutally no one is whining, but if you say it isn't right, why should he do that? For something like that someone should be banned from every lan. Stupid "stay up and man up" I did it once, but its retarded for me. Its to stupid do confront someone like to that to fight. I mean, fighting, really? Just say a admin of the lan, they got cameras all over the place. And for secound one, he wasn't alone. But I were. Mananged to troll someone with a knife with 4-6 people? How someone should react on that? lol.

Edited once, 7/4/15 - 2:43pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CA
Rep:
74%
Speak to voddy about it fred. No need to start this huge wsr over cg forums. Now its just turned into a huge shit storm.
People putting there unknoledgable comments in about it just making it worse.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CA
Rep:
74%
I didnt say fight at all. Not once.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
82%
wizQ the problem is, it wasn't only me. I know its only my business but If I here they wanted to do it to others why shouldn't I say smth about the sitatuion? Shitstorm? Yeah, could be a shitstorm. But I think everyone should know how retarded someone can be and how retarded the situation was.

And I didn't started this at all.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
85%
Either drop the subject and get back on topic or this thread will be closed.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CA
Rep:
74%
@jUZE just delete everything that has nothing to do with rikkz original post. Beat bet.
@fReDd. i sent you a msg.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
81%
Dude wtf im not fat i was probably the best looking guy at this lan and my name is marcel not marc.
Virginboyerino
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
27%
I had lots of fun guys this weekend! Will see if I can get CoD4 for another year

If people want to check up on the history, here it is:
http://tp13.lanergy.eu/cod4/c33/Netwerkwinkel-CoD4-5v5
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
84%
funny that kids are going mad cus they get trolled in real life and whining after on cg xD ...sad story xD

and thees seems leggit at all xD :

Quote from fREDd. on the 7th of April 2015:
Acutally no one is whining, but.....For something like that someone should be banned from every lan

thread made my day <3 xD
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
80%
stfu voddy, get trolled by fake knife. H3h3h3h3h3h3 , iq 20, get brain idiota suka
Downvote
2.5 years ago

View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
545 Votes