EU
PC
z
qzk
PL
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 1
when i did timestamps of some idiots (banned few weeks after by cgac) wallaiming everyrounds -> nothing
now some guy who played just a decent match is banned for that XD

admins plz paypal i have some euros for you (aka cb)
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SE
Rep:
86%
lol, i guess dc forgot to watch without developer, these actions are not even suspecious.
basically if someone timestamped every wallaim action from pro cs players @ lans they wud be banned according to todays cod2 logic (this only if you didnt know whos actions it is and wether it is on/offline)

my opinion: you cant ban someone for cheats if they dont do any mistakes, its impossible to understand peoples gamesense.

Edit: tl;dr clean

Edited twice, last edited 31/3/15 - 4:55pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BA
Rep:
74%
clean..
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
60%
clean as hell deserves an unban !
Downvote
2.5 years ago
gu4
HR
Rep:
84%
clean player
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
65%
actually dubich had some nice matches on tomorrowlan, his contribution was pretty huge, dont see why he would cheat online
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
86%
EU Site Admin
Support ticket
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
87%
- DemoCrew members NEVER but NEVER vote based on these YouTube videos, because if you didn't know, they HAVE to watch each demo and explain each round from their POV.
- Send your counter timestamps to Support Center since these Forum Topics were never the right place to discuss such staff -> http://eu.cybergamer.com/support/
- Sorry head & miss for posting this, but it was already proven that CyberGamer sometimes bans only after seeing a ''clip'' or ban gets matched from another League like ESL.
- As an ex-DemoCrew member I have to admit that I only saw like one or two ''strange'' actions, but even that can be explained.
- I played against Dubich in the past and he never did any good to show himself as a good skilled player or to call him a hacker at all.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
RU
Rep:
87%
Quote from cake- on the 31st of March 2015:
ledax please atleast he has a clue about who is cheating and who isn't i mean michael used macro so its his own fault....
agree but he banned not for macro, fake reason because admins could not prove that it is a macro or script
[17:28] J LEDAX: and? u check macro on the eye??
[17:29] lanzii: ye, macro is kinda easy to see
[17:30] J LEDAX: among different players can shoot differently
[17:30] J LEDAX: fps, nice computer etc
[17:30] J LEDAX: i have new mouse i click 8 times and he shoots how macro
[17:30] J LEDAX: where proof?

and that timestamps check on the eye too. blankly looking at the screen and look for the player, not including the brain, it was info or not, or the same compass, there, too, can look, for example the same Michael, he was banned for cheats on cg, but in the end we made antitimestamps so admins could include your brain and logic, it was eventually unbanned

here we see, ban not for that!!!!!!!!!!

Edited once, 31/3/15 - 4:58pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BA
Rep:
80%
Dubich is clean, no doubt
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
87%
LEDAX, why the **** are you trying so hard and defending Michael for cheats and macro while you know it damn right that he was never clean. If its the same guy who got banned in a ClanBase National match for Russia, then there you have one more reason for not defending him and saying he's clean.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
RU
Rep:
87%
Quote from exzz` on the 31st of March 2015:
LEDAX, why the **** are you trying so hard and defending Michael for cheats and macro while you know it damn right that he was never clean. If its the same guy who got banned in a ClanBase National match for Russia, then there you have one more reason for not defending him and saying he's clean.
THIS FAKE, Michael currently not playing with 2013 February
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
77%
To be honest, I don't know this guy at all, but as a editor, and someone who constantly watches demos from different gamers (with different approaches) and very skilled players from all around the world, I can say that from my perspective this guy looks clean.
Try watching your own demo with developer on, with locked 60 fps and without hearing what's happening on TS3, I guarantee you that you'll look like you're wallaiming too.

Ps. there's a thing at action No. 8 at 00:10 secs, which makes a difference between hacker and legit player.

And after all, I have to add this, I'm not a fan of a younger players because most of them simply can't deal with losing, which is really sad...
Just my 2c,

Cheers
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
87%
Clean player.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
86%
Match was played 29.3 and 30.3 i was already banned XDXD

How is possible that democrew "watched" my demo and analyzed it in 24 hours if for simply dispute on any cg match we need to wait like few weeks XDXDXD
Downvote
2.5 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
597 Votes