EU
PC
z
OP
HR
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 1
First of all , gj demo crew becouse they banned me for hacking/cheating based on movie which is funny. Miss said that most of admins watched it and all of them said that it's not clean. Okay. I think noone of them had watched the whole demo without developer and then with developer. I made "counter timestamps" to show you how is this "bust-movie" funny

watch bust movie then watch my counter ts

Action1
Probably wallaiming, yes it looks like obv hacking. Okay look it now without developer and then look it slow-mo if you cant see that i saw him he crossed behind and then i aim to right side of boxes becouse i didnt know will he jump over boxes or will he cross.
action1:

Action2
He was shoting from A roof. I watched to right side becouse everyone is climbing on TOP of A roof from right side. Then I fall back and didnt shoot becouse i knew he will pick again and if he will not see me there he will jump so i pick little bit later. You will probably say wallaim but while i was waiting there few seconds where am i supossed to look? Sky? Ground?
action2:

Action3
I dont know what is here wierd. If you look my other demos you will certainly find more rounds where i have movements like this round. Normal round...
action3:

Action4
If you look first round on dawnville you will see that i had very similar movements like this second round. I checked house doors like first round and he was there... Like first round , i went to B side and I must check everything becouse I was going to that side round before so one man must be somewhere there. I was going to check noob corner behing hole and i saw him 2 meters away and shoted him and after that I throw nade to FPS becouse it will be logical that he is watching cross.
action4:

Action5
WTF? What is here hack haahah. Man was in passage between two apartmans. If you put your headset you will hear him and my m8 on b side can said that to me. Yes hax...
action5:

Action6
WOW WALLAIMING. COD2 players, you never jump over that wall trying to kill someone behind B bomb? How can i hit him if i dont aim wall? And you can see that i didnt move my aim , it was all the time on same place...
action6:

Action7
I dont understand this round. 1:39 i saw where is he shooting from and i randomly started shoot back to house upstairs and my friend who was crossing saw him too and shooted few bullets to him.
action7:

Action8
hahaha hax of course... I just moved my aim from gate(becouse he was not comming there 10 sec) to FPS and they turned developer and timing show that i was wallaiming yes ofc i am retarded, sorry i will never more look at FPS...
action8:

That will be all , thanks for ban! I cant explain reload shot on action 9 becouse that was sick lucky timing. Now when you look at this they can make 1 TIMESTAMP from my demo, only last round and in rules is writtend that minimum number is 8. GL, search more.

Match: http://eu.cybergamer.com/match/589602/
Demo(part 1 , no actions on timestamps from this part): https://www.sendspace.com/file/nqqi5z
Demo(part 2 , all actions on timestamps): https://www.sendspace.com/file/989ax3
And one more thing
13. Timestamps
Once the requested demos have been uploaded you have 48 hours to provide timestamps. This is a log of the accused player listing specific rounds and times.

When providing timestamps for demos, remember to state which player, demo and map you are referring to. Timestamps must have a full explanation with good reasoning as well as a round and time an event occured. Timestamps that have minimal information such as "WH, aimbot" will be dismissed. We won't accept any so-called "busted.avi" videos as an evidence, you must make timestamps for the original demo. You must provide at least 8 timestamps - any less and your timestamps will be dismissed. All demos will be reviewed by our Democrew.

HAHAHAHA
Regards.

Edited once, 31/3/15 - 4:11pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
RU
Rep:
87%
dubich with cheats, its funny
Downvote
2.5 years ago
AT
Rep:
87%
wow, the dc on cg is really shit its unbelievable, you gonna ban dubich for normal actions but if bennyiahhee is doing the same shit (and he is really obv with his timings wallaims etc) he get voted as clean sick boyzzzzzzzz keep this good job up.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
RU
Rep:
87%
and benny noob too clean (fucking one_Maper), cake, relax
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
79%
well deserved ban
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
86%
didnt see anything weird here tbh
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
dubich is clean.

those timestamps are so shit, nice music tho 8/8
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
66%
Last time I saw someone flaming on admins like this bcus of a ban was by kzone...lol

gl2u if u dont cheat ;-)
Downvote
2.5 years ago
h1z
HR
Rep:
84%
unban dubich !
clean actions tbh corrupted dc
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HU
Rep:
88%
Clean...
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
77%
after watching, my verdict, he is clean. take into consideration team mates marking a lot of kills in video.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
AT
Rep:
87%
thats the point democrew should be outsorted, get Flisko and Savy in.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
RU
Rep:
87%
Quote from cake- on the 31st of March 2015:
thats the point democrew should be outsorted, get Flisko and Savy in.
ahahahaha no, savy maybe yes but not flisko, he will ban players who won it, it is a fact, has a bad reputation
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
88%
Quote from masonn on the 31st of March 2015:
dubich is clean.

those timestamps are so shit, nice music tho 8/8

1+
Downvote
2.5 years ago
AT
Rep:
87%
ledax please atleast he has a clue about who is cheating and who isn't i mean michael used macro so its his own fault....
Downvote
2.5 years ago

View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
540 Votes