Rep:
87%
Just call CGPOLICE @flisko
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
82%
I was born in plane somewhere above BE/NL (I can prove it by birth certificate - but I don't have citizenship). Since that time I live in Czech Rep. What countries can I play for? All of them?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
82%
Quote from NetworkENZIE on the 13th of April 2015:
I was born in plane somewhere above BE/NL (I can prove it by birth certificate - but I don't have citizenship). Since that time I live in Czech Rep. What countries can I play for? All of them?

Yes, exactly. He can find and prove 25 ysears-old 100% IP match from Italy (Y)
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 2
Well clearly, like in any other national team competition in the world, you need to be a national of that country to be able to play for its national team. That means current citizenship, represented by passport or id of that country.

If you were born somewhere, it does not mean that you are a national of that country currently.

I believe that national teams should really be national teams, consisting of nationals of those countries, not just groups of buddies who play on same teams or mix accounts on CG..

Edited once, 13/4/15 - 2:28pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BA
Rep:
74%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from d3do on the 13th of April 2015:
Well cleary, like in any other national team competition in the world, you need to be a national of that country to be able to play for its national team. That means current citizenship, represented by passport or id of that country.

If you were born somewhere, it does not mean that you are a national of that country currently.

I believe that national teams should really be national teams, consisting of nationals of those countries, not just groups of buddies who play on same teams or mix accounts on CG..
+1 d3do Bosnian power
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
he should be removed tho.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DK
Rep:
67%
A friendly reminder for both admins and other captains.

Netherlands, Romania, Slovenia, Belgium and Austria dont have a full lineup yet. I hope all will get full lineup as soon as possible.

I was told groups would be announced on 12th april, i respect the work of admins and hope you soon will announce the groups.
Downvote
2.4 years ago
HR
Rep:
81%
Gonna lock all the rosters upon making the groups, so we can't announce them before teams get full lineup.
Downvote
2.4 years ago
DK
Rep:
67%
Sounds fair I recommend a small reminder to the captains, who dont have full lineup in order to solve this matter.
Downvote
2.4 years ago
FR
Rep:
87%
what's up ?! let's start
ps : dunno why romania signed up if they can't find more than 3 players
Downvote
2.4 years ago
HR
Rep:
81%
We had delay due some teams not being able to create a full lineup. Captain of team Romania wasn't online for more than 10 days, so they are replaced with team Malta. All rosters will get locked this Friday, together with groups being announced.
Downvote
2.4 years ago
CZ
Rep:
82%
Any updates?
Downvote
2.4 years ago
FR
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 1