EU
PC
z
RU
Rep:
85%
Sorry for my English, dont have language's practice last time.

In Russia we have the same situation, like in vioqor's team.
We have 1 mix team where are all good Russian players (jackASS). But we are not the ONE team, some guys from brothers, some guys from raanaara, some guys from mix teams, but ITS NOT THE ONE TEAM. When we were starting to play for this mix, we didnt know that NC will live more . I dont understand what should i do in this situation.

CoD2 exist almost 9 years and now we see not big activity in this sick game . If we want to see interesting Nation's Cup with strong Teams, we should make exclusions for some countries. If we have only 6-7 players in Russia who plays good, but they play together and we will take only 3 players of them, what we will show to all? How can we show our best with that limit?

Edited once, 31/3/15 - 3:41pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
87%
Quote from d3do on the 31st of March 2015:
No Sweden? Weak!
no WRYYY no Sweden
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
85%
i dont know any swedish players. At least not any good....
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FR
Rep:
87%
i'm pretty sure that if you have contacted 1/2 wryyy you could have done a swe team
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
PL
Rep:
88%
We don't mean the mix accounts. The rule is about teams.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
78%
EU Senior Admin
Quote from vioqor on the 31st of March 2015:
Quote from Djangooooo on the 31st of March 2015:
Denmark only have 2 active teams of 12 active players, am i limited to pick 6 players maximum then?

GL to all teams.

I think they will make exceptions for smaller countries / countries with a smaller community

we do
Downvote
2.5 years ago
RO
Rep:
74%
gl to all nations,i hope it will be a great competition!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
RU
Rep:
83%
Quote from dizzibro on the 31st of March 2015:
Sorry for my English, dont have language's practice last time.

In Russia we have the same situation, like in vioqor's team.
We have 1 mix team where are all good Russian players (jackASS). But we are not the ONE team, some guys from brothers, some guys from raanaara, some guys from mix teams, but ITS NOT THE ONE TEAM. When we were starting to play for this mix, we didnt know that NC will live more . I dont understand what should i do in this situation.

CoD2 exist almost 9 years and now we see not big activity in this sick game . If we want to see interesting Nation's Cup with strong Teams, we should make exclusions for some countries. If we have only 6-7 players in Russia who plays good, but they play together and we will take only 3 players of them, what we will show to all? How can we show our best with that limit?

Nice lie In Russia we have more players not only from jackASS. We have players who wants to play on Nation Cup and we have better players than u have 50% of that team
We want to play!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
86%
Quote from Zanuda on the 31st of March 2015:

Nice lie In Russia we have more players not only from jackASS. We have players who wants to play on Nation Cup and we have better players than u have 50% of that team
We want to play!

If you had better players you would be higher ranked, cut the crap
Downvote
2.5 years ago
RU
Rep:
83%
Quote from iconz on the 31st of March 2015:

We want to play!

Like ur Matje? Of course, of course
We are not all better, but we have better, that's true.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
RU
Rep:
85%
We want to play!

xddDddDdd

Edited once, 1/4/15 - 10:11am.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FR
Rep:
87%
Quote from iconz on the 31st of March 2015:

We want to play!

as if matje is a bad player
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
86%

What about my Matje?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
RU
Rep:
83%
I just want to say, that not me wrote that rules.
ONLY 3 PLAYERS FROM ONE TEAM CAN BE ADDED (INCLUDING CAPTAIN). TEAM CAN HAVE UP TO 8 PLAYERS.
But, if u checked their account, you can see, that they are all from one team. They are playing from one team from clan base. Named jackASS.
And they don't want to play with anyone, cuz of dizzy and snik But, for sure I play better than sniki, I can bet million dollars and we can test my words for some cg match
But that guy played and me not, cuz I'm not serious player, that's why.
And for sure my friend SeDoi has demo when u will see, than he played better than all of em.
We just have not got any stuck to play for points, so we are everytime searching mix etc.
I just want to show, that what said dizzy, that's not true and we wanna play for Russia too, cuz we are not so bad.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
RU
Rep:
83%
Quote from iconz on the 1st of April 2015:

What about my Matje?
Like I saw on lan, he is a baddiest player in da world hole. What about Matje, I've lost screenshots. I did only for these onliners, like a Matzey and Matje and many more onliners/hackers.
Downvote
2.5 years ago

View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
546 Votes