PC
z
OP
GR
Rep:
81%
Post Likes: 1
http://oi60.tinypic.com/15qb0iq.jpg

So basically today we played a match vs some czech team and we won them... after that they lamed us for some filmtweak vstr binds that are not improving the performance of the player the vstr's was

bind F3 "^8[^7Citystreetscolors^8]^7; vstr city;"
bind F4 "openscriptmenu quickpromod grenade"
bind F6 "^8[^7Backlotcolors^8]^7; vstr backlot;"
bind F7 "^8[^7Strikecolors^8]^7; vstr strike;"
bind F8 "^8[^7Allmaps^8]^7;vstr allmaps;"
bind F10 "^8[^7Crashcolors^8]^7; vstr crash;"
bind F11 "^8[^7Crossfirecolors^8]^7; vstr cross;"

so the main thing in why i created this thread is to call other cg admins get a check before they make someone admin...
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CA
Rep:
74%
inb4 thread lock and 48hr forum ban... qq
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
GR
Rep:
81%
for what dude lol wtf im saying the truth they need to take a look at their admins and on what are they doing srsly now this binds doesnt improve anything in ur skill
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CA
Rep:
74%
i have no clue. but that's what they do. every single thread that gets posted about a shitty decision an admin made, or how the community doesn't like this or that. they all get locked.

every single one of them. kinda like... an online red army hahaha
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
75%
EU Site Admin
If we go down to the wire and follow our rules 100%, decision is right. VSTRs are illegal and you can have all kind of things binded, even if it looks like a filmtweak. Take a note aswell that opponent is actually insisting on it.
Regarding threads like this, yes we lock them all as we provide the needed support via http://eu.cybergamer.com/support/

Edited once, 30/3/15 - 2:15am.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
82%
It's not problem use of vstr bind ( even tho they are FILMTWEAKS ), the thing is that they didnt had cfg from that match. They looked into cfg from previous matches and concluded that it's the same cfg which can be but doesn't need to. So basically they didnt had any proof due cgac which crashed and cfg wasnt uploaded and admin ( in this case jUZE) gave them win without looking for cfg !!or....
Downvote
2.5 years ago
RU
Rep:
81%
Stifmeister retarded, lol
Downvote
2.5 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement: