81%
+1 for HQ and CTF ladders & cups as well
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
85%
Quote from head on the 28th of March 2015:
Currently hosting opencup and nationscup on the current cup system, i dont think that adding extra cups is a good idea at the moment.

When im back we will try to modify the cup system so can host more cups without issues
So this CG system is so bad that it could handle only 2 cups at time? I dont think so. If you say there aren't any people to admin some cup etc, I'll believe, but adding more cups isn't something hard imho. Just few new entries in database, which is only few kB total. And if this isn't possible, your system is just some amateur shit.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from hitzoR on the 29th of March 2015:
Currently hosting opencup and nationscup on the current cup system, i dont think that adding extra cups is a good idea at the moment.

When im back we will try to modify the cup system so can host more cups without issues
So this CG system is so bad that it could handle only 2 cups at time? I dont think so. If you say there aren't any people to admin some cup etc, I'll believe, but adding more cups isn't something hard imho. Just few new entries in database, which is only few kB total. And if this isn't possible, your system is just some amateur shit.

You're making baseless assumptions there son.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
79%
There is some wave of enthusiasm from playing hq and ctf. So I think this is the right time to host at least one cup because there may be not any desire to play hq or ctf in one or two months. Also the idea about Nationcup in ctf/hq sounds cool. It is all about not being lazy to do something extra. Hopefully admins will make the best decision.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
AT
Rep:
87%
there is no need for more cups at the moment, upcoming nc will be more then enough for active players, and there is the oc aswell

so maybe somewhere at the end of nc we could start a new cup
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
86%
EU Site Admin
Quote from hitzoR on the 29th of March 2015:

The system can handle a lot more and adding one more cup isnt a problem, im just not happy how the cup system works once the cup is made, maybe im spoiled with the old cb system.

Oc and nc are 2 big cups
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
DK
Rep:
67%
@head
Thank you for your kind respons to my request of a dialogue. A Cup would be an interesting way to start out. And I do recall majour periods on CB where the CTF ladder was almost inactive, but the community thrived by playing OC and NC CTF.

Thank you for not discarting peoples thoughts and ideas. Some of your co-workers in here could learn from your polite way of writing things.

Kind Regards
Hunden
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
84%
Quote from askeslav on the 29th of March 2015:
There is some wave of enthusiasm from playing hq and ctf. So I think this is the right time to host at least one cup because there may be not any desire to play hq or ctf in one or two months. Also the idea about Nationcup in ctf/hq sounds cool. It is all about not being lazy to do something extra. Hopefully admins will make the best decision.

u hq?
Downvote
2.5 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
576 Votes