EU
PC
z
OP
DK
Rep:
67%
Back in the oooold days - when CoD2 was big and on CB, we had a beautiful CTF community, ladder and cups. First - anyone from back then still active? (I'm Hunden from Atrocity). Second - what about a CTF ladder here on CG?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
78%
EU Senior Admin
Anybody that played ctf on cb knows it wasnt very active so opening multiple ladders wont happen.

ofc we can host a ctf cup if there is some more activity for it.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
84%
Quote from Drosser on the 27th of March 2015:
Anybody that played ctf on cb knows it wasnt very active so opening multiple ladders wont happen.

ofc we can host a ctf cup if there is some more activity for it.

u are all typing the same story, dunno why is it so hard to open one ladder for all 1v1,2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5 ctf hq tdm
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
81%
Post Likes: 1
Flisko, because making a ladder isn't write out 10 words and press click, much alike from the bullshit you write here. There's much stuff that needs to be done properly upon creating a ladder, and it just doesn't pay off for the 5 teams that will play it three times a month. I've personally felt it on my own skin upon making a random map ladder and can assure you it won't happen again so soon.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
84%
Quote from miss on the 27th of March 2015:
Flisko, because making a ladder isn't write out 10 words and press click, much alike from the bullshit you write here. There's much stuff that needs to be done properly upon creating a ladder, and it just doesn't pay off for the 5 teams that will play it three times a month. I've personally felt it on my own skin upon making a random map ladder and can assure you it won't happen again so soon.

it isnt?

actually copy code from existing ladder to a new page edit text and press submit, it is little more than 10 words u are right there buddy
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
81%
Guess you missed out the part properly mate, even though I bolded it out for you
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CA
Rep:
74%
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
Quote from flisko on the 27th of March 2015:

it isnt?

actually copy code from existing ladder to a new page edit text and press submit, it is little more than 10 words u are right there buddy

So if you read the Bold lines. You might get a clue it doesn´t work this way.
Why flisko are you such a pain in the a*s? Every time you try to get it done your way, but since you don' t have anything to say when will this behavior stop?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
DK
Rep:
67%
Woah.. relax guys

Let's talk about what can be done instead. What do the admins believe is needed for a CTF ladder to possible be arranged? Is it man power or economical ressources to manage the ladder? What is needed for us to be able to create something for a gamemod that used to be so loved by many - and a game mod, that can offer the S&D clans a relaxing break from camping and tacnading - and offer some really neat action.

Think with me, and think possitive evolving thoughts. Then maybe, just maybe we'll unlock the ressources in everybody, so we can come together and create instead of merely nay-saying, flaming and trashtalking

Love
Hunden
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
HundenDK,

Like mentioned, there is not enough animo for this ladders. So they won´t come there. It is not worth all the effort when there are max 15 matches each month.

Therefore stop trying.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
AT
Rep:
87%
there is no sense in creating a ladder for every bullshit, ppl arent playing all that, just because some 1 gets reminded of the old days, doesnt mean it will become active again

back to topic:
i would like to see a ctf cup going on some day, and probably a 4v4/5v5 ladder wouldnt hurt, or maybe a 3v3 ladder, because ctf is one of the nicest gametypes imo
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
86%
EU Site Admin
Once we tweaked the cup sysrem a bit, we will host ctf and hq cups.

No worries
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
79%
Quote from head on the 28th of March 2015:
Once we tweaked the cup sysrem a bit, we will host ctf and hq cups.

No worries
You already said that long time ago my lord and still nothing
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
78%
ctf cup could be fun, I remember the CTF nations cup and it was quite interesting, sometimes much more tense than SaD games. Would love to see that.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
86%
EU Site Admin
Post Likes: 1
Currently hosting opencup and nationscup on the current cup system, i dont think that adding extra cups is a good idea at the moment.

When im back we will try to modify the cup system so can host more cups without issues
Downvote
2.5 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
526 Votes