Rep:
74%
ako imaš 250 lock, default cfg je dovoljan
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
There is no such thing as a rifle cfg, in fact, most configs are the same except for the graphics settings. Most configs are like 8-9kb, the maximum size you can use is 20,9kb if I'm not mistaken. Mine's like that, but in all honesty, there's no real difference. Default config, rate 25000, r_polygonoffsetbias 16, r_polygonoffsetscale 4, snaps 30, r_multigpu 1, cl_maxpackets 100. Graphics are whatever you want them to be.

Basically those cvars I just mentioned are the most important ones, and com_maxfps 125 or 250 depending on what your pc can handle.

And cl_packetdup according to your ping.

Edited once, 19/3/15 - 10:56am.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
83%
men klipan dont trust this guy belgium lol...he think cos he have promium user he have premium nowledge, but i say no!

is known fact that best cfg.txt file is from player call "icon", but i must say there is no downluad link and you need have secret passwordd for obtain this pice of COD2 HISTORY.
From my info only xfire rix11 AND icon himself (holynlmoly) have this cfg.data...
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
I cannot imagine anyone falling for that tonno haha pliz no do lie confag deta iz velli wow
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 1
menn i say you this german is speaking true
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
78%
Do you want a real rifle config?

Locate your CoD2 map, then open Main and then Players. There you will see your profile named map, then open it. You see there is a config_mp.cfg in there. Click on it with left mouse click and then press F2. Now rename your config to rifledabestconfigewa.
There you have it, your own personal rifle config. Just for information, the 1st config you rename to rifle/snip/shotgun/texttexttext/etc is going to be the best config for your computer.

Everyone knows that.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
87%
Quote from moxzor on the 19th of March 2015:
Click on it with left mouse click and then press F2. Now rename your config to rifledabestconfigewa.

Everyone knows that.

you've just enlightened me to no end
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
86%
tonno is best men...trust he.
icon got verry gud rifle cfg.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
78%
everyone knows icon has best rifle config men... do u even google?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
65%
so much trollers here, just asked nicely, @Vaenn r_multigpu should be set to 0 cause i dont have crossifre
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
65%
expecting from someone who prefers to play with rifle to write here some recommendations, tnx
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
27%
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
68%
Quote from klipan on the 19th of March 2015:
so much trollers here, just asked nicely, @Vaenn r_multigpu should be set to 0 cause i dont have crossifre

Fact of the matter is you should put it at 1 either way, even if it would/does not have any effect when you don't have crossfire, it's still the safest thing to do performance wise, "just to be safe".
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
65%
@Skywalker ty , interesting one, im testing it, @Vaenn tnx , u are always helpful
Downvote
2.5 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
559 Votes