EU
PC
z
AT
Rep:
87%
are you all serious with this smartphone shit we got twitch these days to proof if someone is cheating or not ;D
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
86%
Quote from cake- on the 19th of March 2015:
are you all serious with this smartphone shit we got twitch these days to proof if someone is cheating or not ;D

even that wouldnt prove he is clean, could still very well have some sort of aim assist
Downvote
2.5 years ago
AT
Rep:
87%
yah but it would be really obv if he hit every single shoot on stream or? i guess noone is so dumb and playing on a stream with it, he also can show his desktop befor he connect to a server...
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
85%

KEEP THIS GOING!!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
71%
best way, every player must have twitch(if want start with match, must have) hh
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
78%
Quote from infyy / L4PT0PK1LL3R on the 19th of March 2015:
If he is actually Kenn then he is cheating mofo. That guy never cared if he is obvious, like kids on public servers. If he is not Kenn then who is whe

That's him He might have changed some things so they can't link him to his banned account here, but that's him for sure.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 1
Fresh Potatoes for sale. £8.45 or 9.20 euros.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
86%
Quote from wAde on the 19th of March 2015:
Fresh Potatoes for sale. £8.45 or 9.20 euros.

gl
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
83%
Quote from AXBEU on the 19th of March 2015:
best way, every player must have twitch(if want start with match, must have) hh

would love to stream if my pc could handle it
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
82%
@tomy2501 funny try something new haha I remeber you rank 1 in cb, 1 v1 right? Than you got banned after 6 months for cheating but I dont care at you
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
78%
You're sad, but funny

Unlike you, i am telling the truth. True facts. You can talk shit as much as you want. The fact is that i never had cheating history, unlike you. The only ban i ever had was the one for trying to sell my CB account back at 2012 when i decided to quit playing. You're too dumb to make some valid arguments. That's why you talk shit.

As for yourself, everything i wrote here is true. Last nick i remember you using at CB was Kenn. You were RWB and you were cheating. I know all of that cause you played with sev1iz, who i used to play since 2010. Both of you were cheating and i remember you were happy about it like some kids when you give them cookies.

Several weeks back sevi1z played few matches with you. When i asked him who this neixzZz guy is, he said it's Kenn You have already been banned here at CG and i think solid posted that account at this thread.

Now, i don't give a damn if they can link those 2 accounts or not, if they gonna ban you or not. I just felt like i could share some things here that might help someone since i know who you are. Fact is that you had multiple banned CB accounts for cheating/RWB, same as you do have here. All that makes you untrustworthy as a player.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BA
Rep:
88%
@ vioqor the point every one is trying to make is that ur not as good online as on lan, which is true. Teams that have beaten you ( msC, Wild, negative) are the teams u beat on regular bases online. As u are the top team for years offline, you're expected to be first on lan.

And about gunnrunners, guys are so obviously using m1 garand scripts on lan and u are fucking blind if don't see it.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
RU
Rep:
85%
more!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
86%
Quote from surFF on the 20th of March 2015:
@ vioqor the point every one is trying to make is that ur not as good online as on lan, which is true. Teams that have beaten you ( msC, Wild, negative) are the teams u beat on regular bases online. As u are the top team for years offline, you're expected to be first on lan.

And about gunnrunners, guys are so obviously using m1 garand scripts on lan and u are fucking blind if don't see it.

msC and Wild have beaten us online too, hardly played against negative online
just because we beat them regularly means we will beat them all the time
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
82%
@tomY2501 you are a retard I cant help you, case closed
Downvote
2.5 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement: