Rep:
87%
don eksix lol he was always noob,doubt he ever won in any game true tho
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
77%
He doesn't hack. He has proved that on tomorrow lan.

Cake: I've played with enit all the time, and he didn't use hack, while I was playing with him. I don't know what happened later, but all of you, who are saying that Enit hacks or that he did hack, are wrong.

Supreme: Don't be so arrogant, c'mon. Invest some time in fitness instead of arguing on CoD2 forums and in CoD2 matches.

Sincerely, owner_slo.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
80%
ban him or let an admin check his pc .
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
86%
Quote from owner_slo on the 19th of March 2015:

Cake: I've played with enit all the time, and he didn't use hack, while I was playing with him. I don't know what happened later, but all of you, who are saying that Enit hacks or that he did hack, are wrong.

Supreme: Don't be so arrogant, c'mon. Invest some time in fitness instead of arguing on CoD2 forums and in CoD2 matches.

Sincerely, owner_slo.

Proven that how on tomorrowlan? He did nobe of that unzoom/quickscope scope stuff he does online, as far as I know. Online he is dropping ~25 frags whilst hitting nearly all shots regularly, did he do that in Zagreb? I dont believe so
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
86%
Quote from rpz on the 19th of March 2015:

doesnt ring a bell
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
77%
Quote from vioqor on the 19th of March 2015:

Sincerely, owner_slo.

Proven that how on tomorrowlan? He did nobe of that unzoom/quickscope scope stuff he does online, as far as I know. Online he is dropping ~25 frags whilst hitting nearly all shots regularly, did he do that in Zagreb? I dont believe so

He wasn't in position to prove you his unzoom / unscope shots, as he didn't scope there - Vans did. Did you even spectate him? As far I know, I didn't see you nearby his computer, when he actually played. He had some crazy actions and was, I'm talking in average, always 1st or 2nd.

I can't 100% sure tell you, someone really don't hack / hack, because I don't live in the same /city/apartment, but if you really want a right choice, some admin should be watching him with 'team viewer', when he plays. Atleast few matches.

P.S: You should have known by now Vio, that I don't support hackers, furthermore, I hate them. If I get some kind of a proof (talking about real proofs) that he hacks or hacked in the past, he's done with me:)
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BA
Rep:
87%
Vioqor, your lan performance doesn't match the one displayed online, but we ain't calling you cheater because of it either. A lot of factors change on lan compared to online ( from ping to surroundings, monitor, space available, arm & body position, psychological pressure).
However, you have some players that play better on lan than online, like myself. Not everyone is the same, and lan skills shouldn't be a measure on whether someone is hacking online or not ( we all know the mauser case).
My suggestion to solve this dilema :
Neixz, go and grab your smartphone, set it in a place where your hand movement and monitor are visible. Record 3-4 matches, upload the videos. It is funny and a bit too rigorous, but tbh, this is the only way to evaluate whether someone is cheating or not, based on comparison of previously showed playstyle and the one in the recorded matches.

Cheers.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
86%
Quote from vioqor on the 19th of March 2015:

Sincerely, owner_slo.

He wasn't in position to prove you his unzoom / unscope shots, as he didn't scope there - Vans did. Did you even spectate him? As far I know, I didn't see you nearby his computer, when he actually played. He had some crazy actions and was, I'm talking in average, always 1st or 2nd.

I can't 100% sure tell you, someone really don't hack / hack, because I don't live in the same /city/apartment, but if you really want a right choice, some admin should be watching him with 'team viewer', when he plays. Atleast few matches.

P.S: You should have known by now Vio, that I don't support hackers, furthermore, I hate them. If I get some kind of a proof (talking about real proofs) that he hacks or hacked in the past, he's done with me:)

Exactly, he didn't scope. Lance played with him and and he told me that neixz was indeed the second fragger on average. Perhaps that proves that he is a decent player (considering the fact that eyeshow did okay, but not that well, in Zagreb.

I played against him in the first round of the UB, he was far from impressive then. For me Zagreb didn't prove at all that what he is doing now online is legit.

To be clear: I am not saying I am convinced he cheats, but he is very suspicious for me. Like I said, unfortunately it is hard for him to prove that he is clean, and it is also hard for anyone to prove that he cheats.

But a fact is, that he suddenly has a very, very unique game style and a lot of people think he is suspicious. Now I have seen cases like this often, and in +90% if these cases it eventually turned out that the guy was in fact cheating. (Lime/Zanci, anyone?)

So yeah, I am not saying I am 100% he cheats. But I think I, and others, have legit reasons to have suspicions.

Edited once, 19/3/15 - 6:31pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
88%
If he is actually Kenn then he is cheating mofo. That guy never cared if he is obvious, like kids on public servers. If he is not Kenn then who is whe
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
86%
Quote from blueangel on the 19th of March 2015:
Vioqor, your lan performance doesn't match the one displayed online, but we ain't calling you cheater because of it either. A lot of factors change on lan compared to online ( from ping to surroundings, monitor, space available, arm & body position, psychological pressure).
However, you have some players that play better on lan than online, like myself. Not everyone is the same, and lan skills shouldn't be a measure on whether someone is hacking online or not ( we all know the mauser case).
My suggestion to solve this dilema :
Neixz, go and grab your smartphone, set it in a place where your hand movement and monitor are visible. Record 3-4 matches, upload the videos. It is funny and a bit too rigorous, but tbh, this is the only way to evaluate whether someone is cheating or not, based on comparison of previously showed playstyle and the one in the recorded matches.

Cheers.

Are you talking about me personally? Cos I am actually pretty satisfied with how I played in Zagreb. I played much better there than I did online in the few weeks before the LAN, and definitely better than I play currently online.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BA
Rep:
87%
@vioqor
nah, talking about general gameplay
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
86%
Quote from blueangel on the 19th of March 2015:
@vioqor
nah, talking about general gameplay

I think a lot of people are overestimating how good we play online. And I also think a lot of people are overestimating how 'bad' we played on LAN.

Not my fault people have unrealistic expectations regarding our performances. Before Zagreb I said I would be okay with a top 8 finish and certainly satisfied with a top 4 finish. We finished on a shared 5th place, can't say I am really disappointed about that.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
SI
Rep:
79%
Quote from rpz on the 19th of March 2015:
LOLOLOL when i played with u the only high rank u played was with DIESEL and bunch of mixers from anfeli etc.. haha i won lan its good enough for me i never said i was good, but still better than masonn fact.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
85%
popcorn nom nom
Downvote
2.5 years ago
IT
Rep:
88%
so funny that people actually think he is clean or they just know he's cheating and defending him
Downvote
2.5 years ago

View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
540 Votes