Downvote
2.5 years ago
b1z
HR
Rep:
84%
Quote from vioqor on the 19th of March 2015:

The point is, that it is no fun to play against a cheater

Ok that's the fact but stating opinions about wether someone cheats or not will change it? Don't think so. There are people in demo crew that will eventually affect the outcome and no opinion will change the verdict. Simple as that
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
86%
Quote from b1z on the 19th of March 2015:

Ok that's the fact but stating opinions about wether someone cheats or not will change it? Don't think so. There are people in demo crew that will eventually affect the outcome and no opinion will change the verdict. Simple as that

Doesn't mean it is not useful to exchange thoughts on a new and suspicious player.
Seems like something the forums are meant for.

Anyways, I am curious to see how this will end. Its a shame its hard to prove something either way ;(
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
89%
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

point is that ephix get rekted and lost against nedmaise thats the right reason isnt it mister vijokor?

p.s. im not defending neixzz but its just funny when i see ephix bojz commenting every freaking thread involving onliners/cheaters and yet they are almost unbetable online(and when they lose they always lame) but so shit offline Oh i almost forget we can blame monitors about skill yeah sorry xDDDDDDDDD
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
86%
Quote from ma7yEEEx on the 19th of March 2015:

[/QUOTE]

point is that ephix get rekted and lost against nedmaise thats the right reason isnt it mister vijokor?

p.s. im not defending neixzz but its just funny when i see ephix bojz commenting every freaking thread involving onliners/cheaters and yet they are almost unbetable online(and when they lose they always lame) but so shit offline Oh i almost forget we can blame monitors about skill yeah sorry xDDDDDDDDD
[/QUOTE]

im tired of correcting dumb people like you, so i wont bother anymore

every sentence you wrote contains bullshit, good job
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
89%

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

thats the answer of ppl who cant say anything more about it. U and ur whole ephix is bull**** but yes good job for ur answer i guess ill never know why is that ephix online/offline thing right? Oh fuck idd im too dumb to understand it xDDDDDD Now stop trashing other ppl and first get in top3 on lan and after that u can call some1 onliner/cheater till then gl in ur unbetable online performance
Downvote
2.5 years ago
rpz
HR
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 1
@ma7yEEx i saw them on lans in croatia [gamersject] and noone can say they are onliners,diffrence on lan is that some teams play much better on lan then home.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
86%

[/QUOTE]

thats the answer of ppl who cant say anything more about it. U and ur whole ephix is bull**** but yes good job for ur answer i guess ill never know why is that ephix online/offline thing right? Oh fuck idd im too dumb to understand it xDDDDDD Now stop trashing other ppl and first get in top3 on lan and after that u can call some1 onliner/cheater till then gl in ur unbetable online performance
[/QUOTE]

Ok for the last time:

yeah, we lost vs nedmaise. 1 guy didnt record half the match, 1 guy was banned the day after the match, and 1 guy is neixz, who is obviously suspicious. Does that seem like a normal and fair match to you?

ephix boys comment on every thread about cheaters/onliners? Which threads? As far as I know this is the only thread about something like that, and considering the fact we recently played agaisnt him and he was kinda suspicious some of us gave our opinion here.

We are so shit offline? Based on what exactly? I have attended 15-20 LANs (and most of them were big international LANs), and I don't that on average I have performed differently there than online at the time. Nobrainers who keep repeating the onliner bullshit are kinda tiring.

What everyone remembers is that we lost on TLS 16-14 and 13-11 vs the team that finished top 4 (a game that obviously could have gone either way). What every forgets is that we beat cod2mp easily on TLS, who finished 3rd on TLS. What everyone also forgets is that we beat the top seed and top favourite team turpo 13-3 and 13-4 on the same LAN.

Then we didn't lose a single game in Zagreb till we lost against negative (sure, a match we should have won, negative surprised a lot of people on that LAN and again we lost 16-12 and 13-11, a game that could have gone either way). Then we beat superkids/wisdom woo finished second on TLS1. And we lost against Wild, who finished second.

How exactly does that make us onliners? And here I don't even mention all the LANs we attended in the period between 2005 and 2013 (for example we won gamersject 3) because most people here weren't even around at the time.

Gunrunners went out in the groups on TLS2, why arent they being called onliners. Oh right, because they proved themselves on other LANs, But so did we. A fact people here are apparently oblivious to, or just choose to conveniently ignore.

Dunno why I even wrote this, the people who keep repeating that nonsense wont change their minds anyway. unfortunately i always feel the urge to correct bullshit

P.S.

'Now stop trashing other ppl and first get in top3 on lan and after that u can call some1 onliner/cheater'

We have finished top 3 on 12 seperate LAN events (individual histories, but not counting the same event twice, obviously). Perhaps this fact will show you how ignorant you really are?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
SI
Rep:
79%
vioštor, u might have been good once, ur shit atm sorry m8.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
88%
you should maybe save that in a text file vio

ma7yeeex i heard you did sick at tomorrowlan!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
86%
Quote from dzosa on the 19th of March 2015:

even if thats true, at least I was good once
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
SI
Rep:
79%

yes and i've always been called cheater when i shitted on ur face cuz thats all u can do after u lose to someone who is not as known as u scrub. learn 2 lose m8
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Can someone from the oldschool cod2 can confirm that don eksix was really the best player of cb?

since i am to noname for him.. i have to ask someone else
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
86%

yes and i've always been called cheater when i shitted on ur face cuz thats all u can do after u lose to someone who is not as known as u scrub. learn 2 lose m8

If only I knew who you were
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
SI
Rep:
79%
Quote from masonn on the 19th of March 2015:
Can someone from the oldschool cod2 can confirm that don eksix was really the best player of cb?

since i am to noname for him.. i have to ask someone else
je moeder, niemand zei dat ik was de beste overal
Downvote
2.5 years ago

View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually