EU
PC
z
CZ
Rep:
78%
and here i am, sucking in this game for 6 years and still having fun. To be honest i dont have time or will to watch the mentioned clips, but if you think about it, the situation is not that bad. Back in cb days 2 years ago, there were so many hackers the forum capacity wouldnt even handle the number of threads. Now its one and everybody goes nuts. I dont even care about one random guy, Im just glad that we can enjoy last days of this game without more of his kind. (doesnt really matter if he actually hacks or not).

Have fun flaming.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
b1z
HR
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 2
Teams, keep practising. LAN will come and everybody will show their best. Once you do fine offline you don't care much about online achievements and you're more focused on a gameplay than busting or even worse - arguing whether somebody cheats or not.

What's the point of this topic after all? Gathering people's opinions and ego boosting? (Can't see anything else)

But ye, if it makes you feel better when somebody agrees with you that someone cheats or doesn't - go on, fulfill your "life" with one more "I agree". lel

Edited once, 19/3/15 - 2:51am.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
78%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from b1z on the 19th of March 2015:
Teams, keep practising. LAN will come and everybody will show their best. Once you do fine offline you don't care much about online achievements and you're more focused on a gameplay than busting or even worse - arguing whether somebody cheats or not.

What's the point of this topic after all? Gathering people's opinions and ego boosting? (Can't see anything else)

But ye, if it makes you feel better when somebody agrees with you that someone cheats or doesn't - go on, fulfill your life with one more "I agree". lel

+1 jew!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FI
Rep:
89%
But ye, if it makes you feel better when somebody agrees with you that someone cheats or doesn't - go on, fulfill your "life" with one more "I agree". lel
Just to remind you guys I didnt start this topic
But since these slovenians started name dropping I might aswell reply with 16 bars

SPOILER: Click to view
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FI
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
NL
Rep:
86%

The point is, that it is no fun to play against a cheater
Downvote
2.5 years ago
b1z
HR
Rep:
84%
Quote from sol1dd on the 19th of March 2015:
But since these slovenians started name dropping I might aswell reply with 16 bars

that's the other thing ye
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
79%
Quote from bluR-0-M4t1C on the 19th of March 2015:
Quote from tangk1 on the 19th of March 2015:
wait a second . i played cod2 long long time ago and i dont remember names like dzosa and neixz , and you are stating that you play this game for a long time . Do you think playing this game for 2 years is long ? dejte se nehat zajebavat fantje , a vi dejansko mislite da lahko nekaj naredite na lanu ?

kok brez smisla komentarje pises ja , lahko nardimo na lanu. kdo si pa ti?
en ki ni igral cod2 5 let lahko gor inštalira pa te poje .
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
85%
i think he proved his skill on many of lans which he played its silly just flaming this guy with so bad videos. He said me that he cant understand why is everyone asking him for demo that he is mostly rushing and prefiring on spots which are called or if he see it on his compass. Pls stop flaming each other it is making no sense of everything....
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FR
Rep:
85%
Quote from fleshyy on the 18th of March 2015:
Hope topic wont get cold until i arrive home cos i would like to explain some stuff too and i dont give a fck if u want my opinion or not. As i read all those comments i would like to say that @jUZE admin should be relieved from all rights to be an admin cos brainless ppl just cant be in charge nowdays. Solid and mgavotmr are tipically brainless fucks who think they are on the top on the world and all the others are their bitches if u guys are bad it is just not nexzz problem whine however u want u will not get far. I was at nexzzs house and watched him playing when he fck all of u noobs in ur asses and i believe that he could win u solid and also mgaver with his screen off cos u are jus mt brainless and it is just too easy expecialy from neixzs pov. And dont start now who am i to talk like that i believe half of community knows me because i lamed u at least 2 times during cg and the main reason why i quit is that im too low for cod2 community and also dont want to be hidden in shadow of neixzz cos he simply rape this community bz his perfect aim and brained movement.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
82%
@vioqor someone who is better than you is a cheater? c.c.c
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
85%
and i also think that the main problem is @Cybergamer Europe cuz they re so lazy to fix cgac and lot of people are using to hax it, i will not name anyone cuz "they ve some errors or win xp" etc. I agree with playing cgac off mostly cuz i ve huge fps drop and laggs and ve 0x22 error which is still not fixed.. so @Cybergamer Europe do something cuz we wanna play fair matches and i can also say that a lot of old teams are back on cg which is very nice to see so lets make this right and correct.

#yolo #kappa
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HU
Rep:
87%
Quote from fleshyy on the 18th of March 2015:
Hope topic wont get cold until i arrive home cos i would like to explain some stuff too and i dont give a fck if u want my opinion or not. As i read all those comments i would like to say that @jUZE admin should be relieved from all rights to be an admin cos brainless ppl just cant be in charge nowdays. Solid and mgavotmr are tipically brainless fucks who think they are on the top on the world and all the others are their bitches if u guys are bad it is just not nexzz problem whine however u want u will not get far. I was at nexzzs house and watched him playing when he fck all of u noobs in ur asses and i believe that he could win u solid and also mgaver with his screen off cos u are jus mt brainless and it is just too easy expecialy from neixzs pov. And dont start now who am i to talk like that i believe half of community knows me because i lamed u at least 2 times during cg and the main reason why i quit is that im too low for cod2 community and also dont want to be hidden in shadow of neixzz cos he simply rape this community bz his perfect aim and brained movement.

i r8 this b8 8/8, pls no h8. cre8 more, cant w8.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
86%
Quote from neiixZz on the 19th of March 2015:

please stop making yourself look like an idiot, its not helping you
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
Quote from vioqor on the 19th of March 2015:
Quote from neiixZz on the 19th of March 2015:

please stop making yourself look like an idiot, its not helping you

I agree on this. It is better if we stop pointing fingers. This thread isn´t created for beeing a bitch against everyone you might hate. So therefore i suggest to keep it calm or the admins will close this thread.

If you think anyone or what so ever is cheating, you can make a ticket via support.
http://eu.cybergamer.com/support/

Lets keep this a bit gentle.

Thanks in advance.
Downvote
2.5 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually