it's his opinion chillax
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
86%
he is extremely weird/dodgy

never seen anyone play, but especially shoot, like him

he came out of nowhere. sure he had different accounts/nicks, but he never played like he does now
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
86%
Cheats imo.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
AT
Rep:
87%
bluR-0-M4t1C on the 18th of March 2015
@nGmavor i did play with enit, i still do, when i played with him, he didnt cheat and im 200% sure he didnt you're just a sore loser and thats your motivation to post on this topic lol

enit was cheating itsushika ftw so please stop defend him and if u dont believe me ask ur m8's he also used x22 back in time
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
83%
not when he was playing with me, and werent you having codehook which got you banned aswell? if were here to acuse people, wanna keep going?

he wasnt hacking with me, id notice if he was.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
AT
Rep:
87%
everyfkucking one knows that i used codehook, and i never get banned because of it i get banned because of uac2 and mr rulezzz.... maybe he wasn't hacking with u but he used it a lot also on b a w s account
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
83%
fine, but im defending people i played with at the time i played with them, im playing with neixz now and i dont think he cheats.

i had a history aswell, not a cheating one but i was banned for hacking twice, returned once and i got unbanned the 2nd time. it doesnt mean people cant or wont change. step out of that mindset
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
86%
Did nobody watch the fucking video's? The guy has a playstyle I have never seen before. He shoots way too fast when sidepeaking. I liked the guy irl a lot, but my opinion doesnt change about his playstyle.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
IT
Rep:
88%
cheating
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
80%
Quote from exzz` on the 18th of March 2015:
Why would I go to any LAN? It's not like I have to, no matter what. Also I'm not playing this game as active and serious as I did in the past. <- one more reason for not attending it
dont problem
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
87%
Quote from Sjapp1 on the 18th of March 2015:
dont problem
oh hey mate
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
86%
no cheat no fun bois Kappa

Edited once, 19/3/15 - 12:32am.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
rpz
HR
Rep:
87%
Quote from fleshyy on the 18th of March 2015:
Hope topic wont get cold until i arrive home cos i would like to explain some stuff too and i dont give a fck if u want my opinion or not. As i read all those comments i would like to say that @jUZE admin should be relieved from all rights to be an admin cos brainless ppl just cant be in charge nowdays. Solid and mgavotmr are tipically brainless fucks who think they are on the top on the world and all the others are their bitches if u guys are bad it is just not nexzz problem whine however u want u will not get far. I was at nexzzs house and watched him playing when he fck all of u noobs in ur asses and i believe that he could win u solid and also mgaver with his screen off cos u are jus mt brainless and it is just too easy expecialy from neixzs pov. And dont start now who am i to talk like that i believe half of community knows me because i lamed u at least 2 times during cg and the main reason why i quit is that im too low for cod2 community and also dont want to be hidden in shadow of neixzz cos he simply rape this community bz his perfect aim and brained movement.
by seeing the way you write i wonder how you even managed to turn on your computer

#XXXDDD
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
79%
wait a second . i played cod2 long long time ago and i dont remember names like dzosa and neixz , and you are stating that you play this game for a long time . Do you think playing this game for 2 years is long ? dejte se nehat zajebavat fantje , a vi dejansko mislite da lahko nekaj naredite na lanu ?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
PT
Rep:
80%
he was really dodgy months ago, with his noname ''team tr1bute '' and did most of the things that are in some of those videos.not trying to look down on nobody everyone has to start as a scrub but he came out of nowhere and is regarded as ''good'' when the no-anticheat era reigns in cod2.

people are only aware of him now because he has been playing with ''higher point teams''

supreme court verdict ''not clean''
Downvote
2.5 years ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually