EU
PC
z
DE
Rep:
89%
bluR i good remember that u played with Enit in same team ? and enit was cheating ? or i say bullshit now ?

anyway its just my opinion and i won't discuss with u . what do u mean about i wanna see you back that up with words / pictures lol.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
idk what to say tho.. he's a nice guy played with him couple times. but those actions are dodgy imo..

and the fact he has been banned on cb for hacking .. getting banned for being rwb + being banned for hacking on cg and being banned on cg for rwb. makes it all a little bit suspicious.

@ma7EEEx nobody of those players would make this kinda shot. and if they would.. they will do it only once.. and not 20 times in 2 matches in less than 1 week.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
89%
+ we have about 550 matches on cg. and neiixZz is first who has so obv and so many situation. is not my decision about ban him cus im not admin and i not seen his monitor during the game. i fuck his gonna ban or no if anyone is happy play and cheating is just his business.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
84%
@sol1dd for online I dont know , never played against him , but always saw him on top of scoreboard . This shoots looks dodgy yes .
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
82%
@masonn I was not banned in cg wtf are you talking about holy fuck it gets annyoing
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
@neiixZz doesn't matter if you were or not.. still those shots are dodgy to me ^-^
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
82%
Post Likes: 1
  1. Item 1
  2. Item 2
@masonn I understand I just dont like that trash talk about past etc

@nGmavor no offense but you are retard learn london.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Fair enough. i'll be quiet from now on. and i will wait ^-^
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
83%
@nGmavor i did play with enit, i still do, when i played with him, he didnt cheat and im 200% sure he didnt you're just a sore loser and thats your motivation to post on this topic lol

@masonn i dont recall calling you a hacker, but im sure i called loads of people hackers when i was still in a stage where i thought i was better than everyone at some point, i did get frustrated yes, so it mighthave happened.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
we cool blur we cool. just mentioned it that "new comers" are hard to accept.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
SI
Rep:
79%
Quote from sol1dd on the 18th of March 2015:

i did not call u a noname ur words not mine, i just wonder how can someone who never achived anything in this game make comments like that? And nobody really knows nothing about ur 2006 rank did u have round 700 pts @cb back than or what?

It may have been, that I was busy drinking beer and chasing girls during my teenage years instead of playing this game competitively xD

Never cheated though, unlike you, so I got that going for me which is nice

i've never cheated i have never been rwb , i have never been banned for hacks why would u accuse me of cheating?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
83%
thats the point i tryed to make, its always hard to accept someone new and call him good without doubt. but even this guy can make it there, and ill defend people who from my perspective need defense from my side.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
82%
Hope topic wont get cold until i arrive home cos i would like to explain some stuff too and i dont give a fck if u want my opinion or not. As i read all those comments i would like to say that @jUZE admin should be relieved from all rights to be an admin cos brainless ppl just cant be in charge nowdays. Solid and mgavotmr are tipically brainless fucks who think they are on the top on the world and all the others are their bitches if u guys are bad it is just not nexzz problem whine however u want u will not get far. I was at nexzzs house and watched him playing when he fck all of u noobs in ur asses and i believe that he could win u solid and also mgaver with his screen off cos u are jus mt brainless and it is just too easy expecialy from neixzs pov. And dont start now who am i to talk like that i believe half of community knows me because i lamed u at least 2 times during cg and the main reason why i quit is that im too low for cod2 community and also dont want to be hidden in shadow of neixzz cos he simply rape this community bz his perfect aim and brained movement.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
87%
POTATO
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
85%
Quote from fleshyy on the 18th of March 2015:
Hope topic wont get cold until i arrive home cos i would like to explain some stuff too and i dont give a fck if u want my opinion or not. As i read all those comments i would like to say that @jUZE admin should be relieved from all rights to be an admin cos brainless ppl just cant be in charge nowdays. Solid and mgavotmr are tipically brainless fucks who think they are on the top on the world and all the others are their bitches if u guys are bad it is just not nexzz problem whine however u want u will not get far. I was at nexzzs house and watched him playing when he fck all of u noobs in ur asses and i believe that he could win u solid and also mgaver with his screen off cos u are jus mt brainless and it is just too easy expecialy from neixzs pov. And dont start now who am i to talk like that i believe half of community knows me because i lamed u at least 2 times during cg and the main reason why i quit is that im too low for cod2 community and also dont want to be hidden in shadow of neixzz cos he simply rape this community bz his perfect aim and brained movement.

Since when is poking holes in someone's logic a brainless thing to do? I am not even a cod2 admin so I stayed out of the cod2 stuff from his arguments.

Please get a clue before you start spouting bullshit about people.
Downvote
2.5 years ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
569 Votes