PC
z
NL
Rep:
84%
Quote from mauSerrrrrr on the 18th of March 2015:
Quote from supremej on the 18th of March 2015:
That guy is definitely cheating.

(ps: Gotta love people like mauSer still attending (random) lans when he got caught cheating...)

Supreme stop talking bullshit about me, the forum / posts are about neixzz, if you have anything against me say it to me at the next lan event.

Hf mauSer

Implying I want to talk to some poor fuck that used wallhack against us, gr8 joke.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
83%
Honestly, the whole community will have a chance to see him play this year, cus were planning on attending the majority of lans that are happening, WITH neixzz. you people are just recording the matches he hit everything at, have u seen a demo hes shit ? i can provide over 20 of those if you guys wanna watch some more.

im not being subjective here, im completly objective, even i said hes dodgy as fuck and i went to such lenghts i asked his neighbour (don eksix) to go to his place and record his play with his mobile. it was clean, he attended the lan with me, ive known him for 5 years now, id notice if his movement would slightly differ aswell, it sadly hasnt (honestly its still a mistery how he hits shit like that). you guys are just trying to find the simplest explanation to his shitty luckshots which would be aimboting right? whenever you play against him, please watch ur compass, his dot wont stop being red cus he keeps trying to unscope people, he misses over 100 shots per match, and when he hits everyones going nuts.

Correct me if im wrong.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
87%
This is just about one player. Back on cb were dozens of cheaters
Downvote
2.5 years ago
BA
Rep:
87%
Quote from bluR-0-M4t1C on the 18th of March 2015:
Honestly, the whole community will have a chance to see him play this year, cus were planning on attending the majority of lans that are happening...

Coming to RLP6 ?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
89%
well i dont defend nor neixzz nor anyone here but thats so funny hahahah For my POV these shots are pretty random 90% of them are RELOAD SHOTS which is normal for this game since 08 i guess? and also solid did u made miniclips presenting neixzz or u made bust movie xD? cuz form all videos only that frag on inc(b hobos@dawn is strange for me and also that round can be lucky timing)

OFF TOPIC: everyFREAKING TIME that mighty onliner unbeatble crazy good sick EPHIX lost their match someone is cheating or ddosing or blabla BUT still even if they had 5484459087win streak on cb and also they are rank1 on cg they cant do shit on lan so why noone is asking about their skills? Cuz they are "known"? and neixzz is nonamer thats why is cheating well thats make sense xDDD I wonder if there would be such a thread if some1 would upload some sick shots by anfeli,khill,rpz,etc. or some other known players then every1 would say "omg sick mate nice shots" xDDDDDD

sry for offtopic but when i just came on my mind with cb match cod2mp vs ephix i start laughing as fuckign retard hahahha

this time i didnt use any insults so plis head aka. glava plis dont ban me for this post ty my lovely darlin<3 no homo of course xDDDDD

my last words for this thread: KEEP IT UP THIS THREAD IS SICK COMEDY SHOW hahahaha
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
83%
Quote from mauSerrrrrr on the 18th of March 2015:
That guy is definitely cheating.

(ps: Gotta love people like mauSer still attending (random) lans when he got caught cheating...)

Supreme stop talking bullshit about me, the forum / posts are about neixzz, if you have anything against me say it to me at the next lan event.

Hf mauSer

Implying I want to talk to some poor fuck that used wallhack against us, gr8 joke.

You're like the dutch swalker, shittalking online and not even showing ur face anywhere offline excect 1 lan district... i dont think ur gonna have the guts to even look at me on a lan. ur the sole person that makes ephix look bad from my perspective. it was fun having an argument with you. have fun flaming people on forums.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FI
Rep:
89%
Quote from dzosa on the 18th of March 2015:
LoL sol1d who are u anyways i thought it was just me who doesn't know who are you but i asked around none of my friends know who u are? if u played this game for as long as we all did than i would understand u.. And also if u want do a rematch and i will go with a camera and record him playing and kickin ur ass while im right there with a popcorn watching him kick ur ass infront of my eyes. (ps: later i would upload it to youtube)

makes me smile to see people pulling a noname card meanwhile the only reason they are known in the community themselves is because they used to cheat like shit

~been here since 2k6 and still happy to be a nonamer

Edited once, 19/3/15 - 2:02pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
83%
Quote from blueangel on the 18th of March 2015:
Quote from bluR-0-M4t1C on the 18th of March 2015:
Honestly, the whole community will have a chance to see him play this year, cus were planning on attending the majority of lans that are happening...

Coming to RLP6 ?

yes probably.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
SI
Rep:
79%
Quote from sol1dd on the 18th of March 2015:
Quote from dzosa on the 18th of March 2015:
LoL sol1d who are u anyways i thought it was just me who doesn't know who are you but i asked around none of my friends know who u are? if u played this game for as long as we all did than i would understand u.. And also if u want do a rematch and i will go with a camera and record him playing and kickin ur ass while im right there with a popcorn watching him kick ur ass infront of my eyes. (ps: later i would upload it to youtube)

makes me smile to see people drawing a noname card meanwhile the only reason they are known in the community themselves is because they used to cheat like shit

~been here since 2k6 and still happy to be a nonamer
i did not call u a noname ur words not mine, i just wonder how can someone who never achived anything in this game make comments like that? And nobody really knows nothing about ur 2006 rank did u have round 700 pts @cb back than or what?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
89%
neiixZz in my opinion is cheating. http://eu.cybergamer.com/match/578645/ we have already timestamps. for interested ppl can download his demo and give ur opinion. 50 or more frags without skill only knowlage.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FI
Rep:
89%
Post Likes: 1

i did not call u a noname ur words not mine, i just wonder how can someone who never achived anything in this game make comments like that? And nobody really knows nothing about ur 2006 rank did u have round 700 pts @cb back than or what?

It may have been, that I was busy drinking beer and chasing girls during my teenage years instead of playing this game competitively xD

Never cheated though, unlike you, so I got that going for me which is nice
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
83%
Quote from nGmavoR on the 18th of March 2015:
neiixZz in my opinion is cheating. http://eu.cybergamer.com/match/578645/ we have already timestamps. for interested ppl can download his demo and give ur opinion. 50 or more frags without skill only knowlage.

prove your sentence, show me he has no skill mate. i wanna see you back that up with words / pictures lol.

btw people, this forum is gonna go offtopic real soon if nobody says a word about it.
Stay on topic and dont flame eachother, i wanna have a mature conversation with anyone that wants to talk about it. open for everyones opinion if you can back it up with some sort of proof.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
IT
Rep:
88%
cheating
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
83%
Quote from ma7yEEEx on the 18th of March 2015:
OFF TOPIC: everyFREAKING TIME that mighty onliner unbeatble crazy good sick EPHIX lost their match someone is cheating or ddosing or blabla BUT still even if they had 5484459087win streak on cb and also they are rank1 on cg they cant do shit on lan so why noone is asking about their skills?

uwotm8
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
78%
Never played with or against this guy here at CG so i am not going into this discussion if he is cheating now or not.

BUT, i do remember him hacking back at CB using nick Kenn. Played with sevi1z, both of them were happy as fuck cause of it.
Downvote
2.5 years ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Matches:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually