EU
PC
z
NL
Rep:
85%
I might not know the cod2 scene but you are wrong if you think that cheating online means doing crap offline and that doing good offline means that you do not cheat online.

That is being delusional
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
SI
Rep:
79%
ok maybe not doing tottaly crap, but not fraggin like online? And if ur cheating, sure u will do worse when ur not m8 u can't be good and cheating just can't bro ur gonna lose
and yes if u do crap on lan u can be cheating online thats the point lol

and i do know cod2 scene in past 2 months i have played with almost everyone the only hackers i've stumbled upon are : savy topgun revvvvvv but its just my opinion

Edited once, 18/3/15 - 1:40pm.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
cheating at lan is possible tho. nobody would notice some kinda "aim-lock/aim assist"

lovely how you make a thread to defend neixz and start accusing other people of cheating.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
fun fact is he actually received a global forum ban because of "spamming" while he posted 2 things today and his previous post was back in february.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
85%
@savy gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
85%
Our opinion on him was mainly from this video: http://it.xfire.com/video/633a42/

As you can see its only round 3 and he's avoiding inc and I've personally never seen anyone do this kinda thing, the first 4 rounds of his dawnville demo prove enough to me. I changed my spot every round and I peeked at different times and this guy was always waiting.

I never said he cheats on lan solid said that, just because he's able to get frags v some lows on lan doesn't prove shit. Your logic of "if you cheat online you would be bad offline" is stupid, anyone who has any sense of the game could quite easily cheat, stop cheating for a lan and still do fine. They will still have good enough aim to frag, their movement will be decent because when they cheated it would of allowed them to see what others do in situations. I never questioned Hungarians on lan, I said didn't someone say Stormy has been accused of dodgy things on cod4 at lans and people said yes.

As for saying I cheat shows how clueless you truly are, I've used every single anti-cheat this game has had and never been banned for cheats. The things you say about neixz are actually funny because if you ask anyone who has played with or against me they could easily tell you exactly what I do on every single map and even tell you what nades I throw.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
85%
ummm, why are you savy talking about stuff such as lans and cheating? those two topics should be tabu for you, tbh.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
don't change the subject ^^
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
87%
'' We all know who he really is and what he did. ''
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
SI
Rep:
79%
LoL savy i haven't played that game but obiously he is trying to sneak inbetween hobos to scope fps or b plant he has no idea one was in the house, he was checkin the last hobo on b when he proned, than he checed doors if anyone was inbetween hobos and ur m8 was nothing obvious there, btw it was probably called before since it was 5v5 maybe someone from mid saw someone on b or taged with a nade u cant just jump to a conclusion.

exzz a zto te ni blo na lan 3v3 ;)?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
87%
Why would I go to any LAN? It's not like I have to, no matter what. Also I'm not playing this game as active and serious as I did in the past. <- one more reason for not attending it
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
82%
Nah this nob inc was camping mid hobos 4 rounds in a row, so nobody was watching there I wanted to come under his aim and wanted to be unkillable from b long b plant and fps so yea, I predicted + nothing special really but let the show goes on
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
It was round 3.. so it's not possible he was there 4 rounds in a row. more like 2 then.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Quote from exzz` on the 18th of March 2015:
'' We all know who he really is and what he did. ''

Please remind me.. who was he? and what did he do.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
SI
Rep:
79%
mason if only u were as good as ur smart
Downvote
2.5 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events