Rep:
87%
play cg top 50, turn anti cheat off, problem fixed
Downvote
2.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
79%
There are a few problems with cod2/cg When you make a ticket referring to players who use the same guid that has been banned previously and their argument that they bought it from a friend/ebay and they didn't know the GUID was banned holds up is ridiculous. I still don't see how several players are now re-using banned guid's which they say they've bought from "ebay", and don't get banned for it, simply because the IP is not the same as the one originally used to cheat with the GUID. How does that work?

Most notably, sema and ojac, who are still playing and both made accounts in 2015!!

pffft!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
87%
makes no sense indeed, haha.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
CZ
Rep:
79%
what a pity that CB website doesnt work anymore, CA profile would punish many players on CG.. the argument about CGAC is out, this anticheat doesnt work and isnt able to catch cheaters - useless
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
86%
Quote from facilos on the 18th of March 2015:
First of all, if you search a "pcw" on mIRC and find these players on CG, check if they aren't banned already. If not provide us proofs from offical league game that they're cheating.

Second, If you're complaining about cheaters and bad times for cod2, why you allow your opponents to play without CGAC? Ye CGAC isn't stable for some players but if you do every fix that we did post, it works fine. I agree that CGAC need some updates but it caught a lot of cheaters.

My Advice: CGAC ON

I must admit, I'd rather get hacked the shit out of me than play on this poorly made program (if you can even call it a program). I mean like seriously, it's like an ape could make a better anticheat.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
CZ
Rep:
79%
Quote from FABOLOUS on the 18th of March 2015:
First of all, if you search a "pcw" on mIRC and find these players on CG, check if they aren't banned already. If not provide us proofs from offical league game that they're cheating.

Second, If you're complaining about cheaters and bad times for cod2, why you allow your opponents to play without CGAC? Ye CGAC isn't stable for some players but if you do every fix that we did post, it works fine. I agree that CGAC need some updates but it caught a lot of cheaters.

I must admit, I'd rather get hacked the shit out of me than play on this poorly made program (if you can even call it a program). I mean like seriously, it's like an ape could make a better anticheat.

BTW, we played yesterday hq against team NEDMAISE (I see you joined this team), and some player with name "Korac" just turn on wh and didnt give a shit about hiding it, just sayin..
Downvote
2.5 years ago
AT
Rep:
87%
Quote from graejx on the 18th of March 2015:

No offense, but that kind of answer is not permit here, if the whole top play witohut CGAC that's for a very good reason, it crashes everygame for some people, i'm in that list, never complained before that 1.6 version released, but that kind of comments are just useless.
I have personally made every fix which has been posted, still 0x16.
So please, keep your advice.

same for me teqi and danne we tryed everything
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FR
Rep:
87%
Quote from cake- on the 18th of March 2015:
Quote from graejx on the 18th of March 2015:

No offense, but that kind of answer is not permit here, if the whole top play witohut CGAC that's for a very good reason, it crashes everygame for some people, i'm in that list, never complained before that 1.6 version released, but that kind of comments are just useless.
I have personally made every fix which has been posted, still 0x16.
So please, keep your advice.

same for me teqi and danne we tryed everything
ok onliners
Downvote
2.5 years ago
AT
Rep:
87%
ok offliners
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FR
Rep:
87%
much love, mouak
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
26%
[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3Rl1RsRoaKU/UKoN8bhzgjI/AAAAAAAAO9U/mCpsdV0nB7s/s1600/France+the+economist.png[/img]
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FR
Rep:
87%
we host terrorists
Downvote
2.5 years ago
AT
Rep:
78%
Anyone who knows a little bit of programming can't say that CGAC is poorly coded. It's really great anticheat, with great idea and system, but without real programmer to maintain it, fix bugs and etc. Badkip is pretty inactive with updating it (I've tried contacting him for few security problems I found but he's not responding to my PMs and Xfire friend request) so maybe changing programmer would do the trick (someone who is really REALLY experienced to understand code since it's not so commented).
Downvote
2.5 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
526 Votes