EU
PC
z
OP
CZ
Rep:
79%
Post Likes: 1
not cryin but just sayin.. I play since 05, through cze leagues, esl, cb and now cg and I have to say I have never ever been more incredulous about opponents than these days.. I play HQ a lot, I search hq matches on IRC and a lot of opponents also play on CG (as I find out).. I want to say that many opponents just turn on WH or AIMBOT for fun because they thing its just a pcw but the bad thing is that I sometimes find these players also on CG.. and thats fucked up, hacking cunts are spreading so fast and there is no any good anticheat or whatever.. bad bad times
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
83%
+1
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
menn i say you menn rilly bad times. i say you
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
86%
1/10
Downvote
2.5 years ago
AR
Rep:
26%
Its for really looser people to waste time of their life in a game that they are ruining
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
82%
so basically youre saying that there are shitloads of hackers, yet you use every single bug you can in the game to your advantage and spam hungarian binds 24/7 during matches. You aren't really helping to the "bad times"
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
Rep:
84%
[img]http://studentpenet.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/funny-orkut-scraps-funny-people-faces-ugly-man.jpg[/img]
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
85%
Could be because we are playing without anticheat?
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
88%
Quote from flisko on the 18th of March 2015:
[img]http://studentpenet.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/funny-orkut-scraps-funny-people-faces-ugly-man.jpg[/img]

wtf
Downvote
2.5 years ago
PL
Rep:
88%
First of all, if you search a "pcw" on mIRC and find these players on CG, check if they aren't banned already. If not provide us proofs from offical league game that they're cheating.

Second, If you're complaining about cheaters and bad times for cod2, why you allow your opponents to play without CGAC? Ye CGAC isn't stable for some players but if you do every fix that we did post, it works fine. I agree that CGAC need some updates but it caught a lot of cheaters.

My Advice: CGAC ON
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
87%
Just get top 50 on cg. No hackers there. Havent played vs hackers in ages. On cb there were much more hackers.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
80%
Quote from Quekel on the 18th of March 2015:
Just get top 50 on cg. No hackers there. Havent played vs hackers in ages. On cb there were much more hackers.
havent played against me i guess..
Downvote
2.5 years ago
FR
Rep:
87%
Quote from facilos on the 18th of March 2015:
Second, If you're complaining about cheaters and bad times for cod2, why you allow your opponents to play without CGAC? Ye CGAC isn't stable for some players but if you do every fix that we did post, it works fine. I agree that CGAC need some updates but it caught a lot of cheaters.

No offense, but that kind of answer is not permit here, if the whole top play witohut CGAC that's for a very good reason, it crashes everygame for some people, i'm in that list, never complained before that 1.6 version released, but that kind of comments are just useless.
I have personally made every fix which has been posted, still 0x16.
So please, keep your advice.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
First of all, if you search a "pcw" on mIRC and find these players on CG, check if they aren't banned already. If not provide us proofs from offical league game that they're cheating.

pm me on xfire please. and fix my CGAC. i can give you my teamviewer. goodlack maj frend
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
78%

Good luck fixing my 0x16 error Tried everything. Made a support ticket here, no one really knows the solution for it. All you can say is : update directx, update this, update that. Well none of that is working for me. You can always get my teamviewer if you think we're too dumb to solve it ourselves.
Downvote
2.5 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
595 Votes